Ballot Box Stuffing and other illlegal actions at Cook Count Poll

snake284snake284 Senior MemberPosts: 21,930 Senior Member
The first video is of a Democrat election worker stuffing a ballot box, then a Cook County election worker tells Obama to be sure and vote Democratic, which is first of all illegal and secondly a stupid and needless act. Obammy sure as hell ain't voting Republican.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/10/caught-on-tape-dem-operative-stuffs-ballot-box-in-arizona-video/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/10/il-poll-workers-break-law-tell-obama-to-vote-democrat-at-chicago-polling-booth-video/

Is there no end to this crap? These people are totally out of control!
Daddy, what's an enabler?
Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

Replies

• SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    Well, Obummer could have been distracted and thinking about his golf game or when to take a selfie. It could happen.
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,930 Senior Member
    Well, Obummer could have been distracted and thinking about his golf game or when to take a selfie. It could happen.

Well that's true, but it's still illegal to campaign or say anything of a political nature within a certain distance of a polling place. Let me ask you, in light of the fact there doesn't exist (that I'm aware of) a NAAPJA (National association for the advancement of people of Japanese ancestry), What do you think would be the reaction of people if they saw a video with all Japanese Americans (And no other ethnic group present) in one polling place? Some ethnic groups just seem to have more clout than others.

What Obummer and the rest forget is the fact that those of my OWN ethnic group actually put him in power and his thanks to Honkee is "Get to the back of the bus!"

But I assure you, I was not one of those honkees that helped put him in office, although I'm more than a little proud to admit that my favorite candidate in 2008 was blacker than Obummer, he was a true son of the south as he's proud to say. Herman Cain was the man in my opinion, but the Dummycrap powers that be knew they could not allow a conservative black to be elected "El Presidente" because it would have proven their propaganda to be pure BS. So they got some dummywomen to say he tried to sexually harrass them. If I was a black man that would be an insult because that insinuates that all black men are sexual predators. First Clarence Thomas then Herman Cain. Do I see a pattern here? They actually want to keep the black American or any American under their thumbs needing big government. That's how they stay in power.

:silly::fan::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • mohicanmohican Member Posts: 380 Member
    Not Cook County, but related - New York must be a healthy place to live... http://nypost.com/2014/10/22/850-people-officially-over-164-years-old-nyc-board-of-elections/
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    Well that's true, but it's still illegal to campaign or say anything of a political nature within a certain distance of a polling place. Let me ask you, in light of the fact there doesn't exist (that I'm aware of) a NAAPJA (National association for the advancement of people of Japanese ancestry), What do you think would be the reaction of people if they saw a video with all Japanese Americans (And no other ethnic group present) in one polling place? Some ethnic groups just seem to have more clout than others.

What Obummer and the rest forget is the fact that those of my OWN ethnic group actually put him in power and his thanks to Honkee is "Get to the back of the bus!"

But I assure you, I was not one of those honkees that helped put him in office, although I'm more than a little proud to admit that my favorite candidate in 2008 was blacker than Obummer, he was a true son of the south as he's proud to say. Herman Cain was the man in my opinion, but the Dummycrap powers that be knew they could not allow a conservative black to be elected "El Presidente" because it would have proven their propaganda to be pure BS. So they got some dummywomen to say he tried to sexually harrass them. If I was a black man that would be an insult because that insinuates that all black men are sexual predators. First Clarence Thomas then Herman Cain. Do I see a pattern here? They actually want to keep the black American or any American under their thumbs needing big government. That's how they stay in power.

:silly::fan::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Hawaii has a large AJA population and they still vote mostly Democrat. Way back when the Democrats helped destroy the plantation owner philosophy that was prevalent in Hawaii. Immigrants from Asia were basically slaves. Unfortunately, now the party is completely different and the voters haven't a clue. They need to open up their squinty little eyes and see reality. My squinty little eyes are as open as I can get them. The Filipino population saw the light a few elections ago and helped put a Republican in the Governor's office but she was ineffective.

At least in the last election they got rid of the draft dodging Honolulu mayor. I think part of the problem is that Hawaii residents think of themselves as totally separate from the Mainland and don't really pay attention to what's happening. They worship Obummer because he supposedly spent time in Hawaii. What a joke.
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,737 Senior Member
    I think part of the problem is that Hawaii residents think of themselves as totally separate from the Mainland and don't really pay attention to what's happening. They worship Obummer because he supposedly spent time in Hawaii. What a joke.

Of course he would have spent time in Hawaii.............there are over 70 golf courses spread across the islands..................
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • centermass556centermass556 Senior Member Posts: 3,509 Senior Member
    You know what is funny.. I have been in two different countries and provided support to three different operations revolving around ensuring fair and legal elections... Looks like the national guard might need to do the same thing here.
    "To have really lived, you must have almost died. To those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,086 Senior Member
    Isn't that Crook county??
    Can't imagine that happening in Illinois!!
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,842 Senior Member
    You know what is funny.. I have been in two different countries and provided support to three different operations revolving around ensuring fair and legal elections... Looks like the national guard might need to do the same thing here.

Who will call out the NG to ensure fair elections? Will it be Quinn or Obama? :rotflmao:
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand
  • centermass556centermass556 Senior Member Posts: 3,509 Senior Member
    Touché
    "To have really lived, you must have almost died. To those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    Nationwide, I predict this election will the most corrupt in our history. When Democrats feel threatened, they pull out all the stops. Voter fraud will be more the rule than the exception. I hope I'm wrong.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Weren't they supposed to fix those voting machines that had so many issues? I saw where one politician was casting a vote for himself and it gave the vote to his opponent!
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,842 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Weren't they supposed to fix those voting machines that had so many issues?

The voting machines are performing exactly as designed.
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    A fair election in Chicago? I want some of whatever you're smoking!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,503 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Weren't they supposed to fix those voting machines that had so many issues? I saw where one politician was casting a vote for himself and it gave the vote to his opponent!

Settle down Chief, that was just a "calibration error". Nothing to see here, people. Move along, show's over...:roll:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCsQqQIwAw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.investors.com%2Fibd-editorials%2F102214-723068-calibration-error-changes-gop-votes-to-dem.htm&ei=jK1LVL-QBoWiyAS8ooCIDg&usg=AFQjCNGkB0Kia3MSy0a8fuCpV0UsRZ9Dtw&sig2=qo60mITKmfmF3I0ZFVQqEw

Meanwhile, back in Milwaukee...

http://www.jrn.com/wtmj/shows/jeff-wagner/The-Banana-Republic-Of--Milwaukee-280310952.html

Let's not kid ourselves that this is a 'democrat' thing though. When folks who are in power start to lose that power, they ALL come up with some pretty inventive ways to retain that hold. I'm no fan of term limits-it seems like a 'technology' answer to an integrity problem-but more and more I'm seeing the benefits.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin