EBOLA is not a danger to us in the USA?

2»

Replies

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,987 Senior Member
    Well, if she comes down with ebola she should be prosecuted for attempted murder, that is if she gets cured of the disease.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,930 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    Well, if she comes down with ebola she should be prosecuted for attempted murder, that is if she gets cured of the disease.

Yeah, sadly if she gets Ebola, which BTW I don't even wish on her, that may be her death penalty.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,664 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    I surely believe and it is my OPINION there is more to the whole Ebola story than we are being told.

Keep watching the news is all I can say.

You are not the only one with that mindset.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    That stubborn nurse had a roommate in Africa that had Ebola, so what is 21 days to be safe and sure she doesn't have it.

And there are provisions in the US Constitution that allow for quarantine under certain circumstances.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!