Kim Jong is back!

timctimc Senior MemberPosts: 6,684 Senior Member
Kim is back and on the job, here he is inspecting the newest North Korean navel vessel and shore battery. You round eye better watch out now!

20141026015148302.0.jpg
timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
AKA: Former Founding Member

Replies

• timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,684 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I see all his direct reports are taking notes on North Korean iPads...

Ahhh my astute friend but did you notice the new naval vessel is impervious to direct fire from the naval battery?
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,429 Senior Member
    timc wrote: »
    direct fire from the naval battery?

Is that the one called the "Long **** Pee Shooter"?

:uhm:
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,106 Senior Member
    The U.S.S. Jimmy Carter will take him out!

106284.jpg
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

• Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 5,751 Senior Member
    Dude looks like a burnt marshmallow
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    That's the set of Sesame Stleet Kolea! Aieeeee!!!
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,857 Senior Member
    That's the set of Sesame Stleet Kolea! Aieeeee!!!

Ahh So, I tink dat's set for N. Kolean vusion of McCale Navy :tooth:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,731 Senior Member
    Thank god. I thought we were going to end up with the most unqualified leader in the world.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    Thank god. I thought we were going to end up with the most unqualified leader in the world.

WHAT??!! We DO have the most unqualified leader in the world! Lil' Kim was groomed from birth to take over the dictatorship. Hard for Lil' Kim to break something that is beyond repair. Obama's claim to fame is never having held a real job in his entire life, and systematically taking us to the state of affairs Lil' Kim inherited(and Lil' Kim can't blame Bush for the mess he inherited :roll2:)
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    They said North Korea is now studying the possibility of launching nuclear missiles from submarines and ships while a lot of their citizens are eating grass because they are starving. Way to go Kim numb-nuts, where else should they spend what little they have.................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    KFC is happy. Give the fat boy a Krispy Breast. Hope he chokes on the bisket. :deadhorse: Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
  • timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,684 Senior Member
    bullsi1911 wrote: »

We already have....Obama!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Looks like if they all pitched in and drug him in the water they could have keep him under and drowned him and did themselves and the world a favor, at the same time!
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    Artist's rendition of North Korean nuclear missile cruiser now under construction.

Turtleship_Turtle_ship_Junior_Korean_WarShip_Wood_zpsfabbd9e7.jpg