Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Obamacare Architect: Lack of Transparency Was Key Because 'Stupidity Of The American

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
Johnathan Gruber admits they lied to American people to get the ACA passed!

Obamacare Architect: Lack of Transparency Was Key Because ‘Stupidity Of The American Voter’ Would Have Killed Obamacare


http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/09/obamacare-architect-lack-of-transparency-was-key-because-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-would-have-killed-obamacare/
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
«1

Replies

  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Well. He is right about one thing. American voters are stupid.
  • bhl2506bhl2506 Senior Member Posts: 1,995 Senior Member
    Yep pretty much sums it up! How else could we get the idjit in the white house for 8 years.
    Refusing to conform to the left wing mantra of political correctness by insisting on telling the truth does not make you a loud mouth.
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,626 Senior Member
    Wait...they lied?
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    coolgunguy wrote: »
    Wait...they lied?

    Hey, buddy you like the health plan ya got......you can keep it..........I promise.................oh wait, you can buy into an ACA with less coverage and twice the cost and a higher deductible, if you can get the website to work.

    Those two faced lairs would make Pinocchio's nose look small!
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    The amazing thing about this story isn't that they lied and have such a low opinion of the voter. It's that they are so blatant and open about stating their motives and opinions.

    As to how they think about the average American, it's never been anything to doubt. What surprises me is their audacity.

    Not that it will make a damn. But maybe it will, per the recent election, that things might eventually catch up with them, regardless. We can only hope.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,813 Senior Member
    Wow! Really, Democrat politicians lied???

    Actually, they got creamed in this election because they failed to find enough new morons to sign up, to replace those who are becoming less moronic. They have always been a coalition of hard core lefties, political opportunists, idealistic college kids who are predisposed against behaving like adults, poor folks who think the government should wipe them, special interest groups, and illegal aliens. Their need to replace the disenchanted morons with enchanted morons can only be met by illegal immigrants, who they will give drivers licenses to and school them on how to parlay that into voter registration cards.

    With the money per vote they have to spend, and their voter fraud program, this formula usually works against wide-eyed Republicans who didn't see it coming.
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    I hate to bring race into this, but I have been hearing too many polarized leaders claiming that "HE" can do no wrong !!!!! That white Republican politicians are all evil etc....
    Healthcare is going to get screwy and more screwed until scrapping it will seem logical to some, what they should have done is revamp medicaid into a viable healthcare option.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,892 Senior Member
    Well. He is right about one thing. American voters are stupid.
    I think we can narrow that down to ALL democrap voters and a few stupid republicans.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,892 Senior Member
    bisley wrote: »
    Wow! Really, Democrat politicians lied???...........With the money per vote they have to spend, and their voter fraud program, this formula usually works against wide-eyed Republicans who didn't see it coming.
    Maybe they'll go broke buying votes.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,892 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Hey, buddy you like the health plan ya got......you can keep it..........I promise.................oh wait, you can buy into an ACA with less coverage and twice the cost and a higher deductible, if you can get the website to work.

    Those two faced lairs would make Pinocchio's nose look small!

    "Affordable" in the Affordable Care Act is a sick joke.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 8,387 Senior Member
    Now that the butt clown got caught telling the truth, he's trying to lie his way out of it!!
  • Dr. dbDr. db Senior Member Posts: 1,541 Senior Member
    bisley wrote: »
    Wow! Really, Democrat politicians lied???

    [snip...Denocrats]...have always been a coalition of hard core lefties, political opportunists, idealistic college kids who are predisposed against behaving like adults, poor folks who think the government should wipe them, special interest groups, and illegal aliens.

    I disagree with the "always." The Democrat party left me when they became what you accurately characterize now.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,892 Senior Member
    Big Al1 wrote: »
    Now that the butt clown got caught telling the truth, he's trying to lie his way out of it!!
    This guy has been video taped saying the same thing on three different occasions. He can't lie his way out of this one.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,813 Senior Member
    Dr. db wrote: »
    I disagree with the "always." The Democrat party left me when they became what you accurately characterize now.

    You are correct, sir.

    "Always" is wrong - they didn't get all of the conservatives rooted out till the late '80's, and then chased off the moderates in the '90's. By the time Al Gore sold the party to George Soros, et al, for the 2000 presidential race, though, most of the dust had cleared. A few semi-honest politicians, like Joe Lieberman, hung around for a while, but the dirty deed was done, nevertheless.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Nancy Pelosi now says she has never heard of Gruber and he actually had nothing to do with the ACA, but they played a video of her praising his work/advice back in 09....................:nono::nono::nono::nono:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    Dr. db wrote: »
    I disagree with the "always." The Democrat party left me when they became what you accurately characterize now.

    They've really always been like this. They have always had politicians who promised the world to the have nots and bad mouthed the haves. and they themselves were big time haves. They're the classic hypocrite from hell.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    This guy has been video taped saying the same thing on three different occasions. He can't lie his way out of this one.

    Yeah? You just watch Noel. You, Bisley, me and most everybody here won't buy it but there's that "Low Info" Crowd that will take it Hook, Line, and Sinker.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,626 Senior Member
    Well. He is right about one thing. American voters are stupid.


    Some are, but even before our current sad state, MOST of the voters wanted no part of Obamacare. The problem in this case isn't so much the voter as his (and her) representatives doing what they felt was 'right' despite their constituents' wishes. It's also a large part of the reason why R's were big winners this time around. Stupid voters were telling those same folks NO!!!
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • North ForestNorth Forest Member Posts: 358 Member
    bisley wrote: »
    Wow! Really, Democrat politicians lied???

    Actually, they got creamed in this election because they failed to find enough new morons to sign up, to replace those who are becoming less moronic. They have always been a coalition of hard core lefties, political opportunists, idealistic college kids who are predisposed against behaving like adults, poor folks who think the government should wipe them, special interest groups, and illegal aliens. Their need to replace the disenchanted morons with enchanted morons can only be met by illegal immigrants, who they will give drivers licenses to and school them on how to parlay that into voter registration cards.

    With the money per vote they have to spend, and their voter fraud program, this formula usually works against wide-eyed Republicans who didn't see it coming.

    So true and well said!
  • shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,035 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    They've really always been like this. They have always had politicians who promised the world to the have nots and bad mouthed the haves. and they themselves were big time haves. They're the classic hypocrite from hell.
    Why isn't there a LIKE button on here when you need one?
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,954 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Nancy Pelosi now says she has never heard of Gruber and he actually had nothing to do with the ACA, but they played a video of her praising his work/advice back in 09....................:nono::nono::nono::nono:

    Funny, he was paid over 300K for his work as a consultant.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,757 Senior Member
    Diver43 wrote: »
    Funny, he was paid over 300K for his work as a consultant.
    $300K is chicken feed at a federal level. There the saying is, "A million dollars here, a million dollars there, after a while you're talking about REAL money."
    Overkill is underrated.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Idiots are stepping in it big time now, as more and more is coming out. WH spokesman tried to deny that clown ever worked with Obammy, but another video shows him bragging about discussing how to be disingenuous about the Cadillac tax with the Prez and how to deceive the people into buying into it.

    Simple answer, they lied/misrepresented (what it is really is and how much it would cost) through their butts to push the whole ACA through.

    Do any of you who have had to buy into the ACA have anything good to say about it? All I've seen and heard is rates and deductibles went up for all paying buyers from pre-ACA insurance they had.

    And the WORST is yet to come.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,626 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Idiots are stepping in it big time now, as more and more is coming out. WH spokesman tried to deny that clown ever worked with Obammy, but another video shows him bragging about discussing how to be disingenuous about the Cadillac tax with the Prez and how to deceive the people into buying into it.

    Simple answer, they lied/misrepresented (what it is really is and how much it would cost) through their butts to push the whole ACA through.

    Do any of you who have had to buy into the ACA have anything good to say about it? All I've seen and heard is rates and deductibles went up for all paying buyers from pre-ACA insurance they had.

    And the WORST is yet to come.


    You can bet your Ass I sure as hell won't be saying anything good about it...
    http://forums.gunsandammo.com/showthread.php?21810-Did-you-get-your-Insurance-increase-notice-yet

    Wife's employer dropped coverage because they could no longer afford it, and I'm none too certain that my employer won't do it as well. Our total monthly 'liability' pre ACA was ~ $520. My coverage is currently $250, and wife and kids will be at minimum $570. We found one plan that was cheaper, but the coverage was so bad that we just couldn't justify it. Of course, this is on top of increased co-pays and deductibles and the fact that the 'increase' in pay (to 'cover' the loss of employer's ins.) will now increase our tax liability.

    Oh yeah, the 'Affordable' Care Act is a great piece of legislation....:roll::angry:
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 8,387 Senior Member
    And yet, not a WORD of this on the national news!! Go figure!!
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,626 Senior Member
    Big Al1 wrote: »
    And yet, not a WORD of this on the national news!! Go figure!!


    The accomplice media is performing the role of NYC cop: "Okay folks, shows over...nothing to see here, move along..."

    Cue 'crickets' sound...
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Some who supported it (at first) are coming outta the woodwork screaming about it now and especially those who have felt the $$$$ increases personally. What sounded like a good idy at the time to them is becoming a nightmare, which still doesn't work right.

    The cat is outta the bag and we will see more and more "Truths" exposed as they unravel.

    The politicians who voted for the ACA are squirming trying to figure out what to tell their constituents when cornered.................just dance around the question and speak outta both sides of their mouths, as usual, I reckon.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,813 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    The politicians who voted for the ACA are squirming trying to figure out what to tell their constituents when cornered.................just dance around the question and speak outta both sides of their mouths, as usual, I reckon.

    I hope Louisiana remembers (when they vote in the run-off) that their Democrat Senator from New Orleans sold her winning vote for it with great fanfare, with absolute disregard for the contents of the bill. Of course, none of them knew what was in it, and all who did care were well aware of what Gruber has been caught crowing about.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,892 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    Yeah? You just watch Noel. You, Bisley, me and most everybody here won't buy it but there's that "Low Info" Crowd that will take it Hook, Line, and Sinker.
    The problem is that outside of FOX News, no one else is talking about this story, so yeah, the "low info" voters are low info because the commie-controlled news outlets don't inform them of the "real" news.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • North ForestNorth Forest Member Posts: 358 Member
    Watched some PBS discussion on the subject recently, some Lefty commentator remarked (he was actually smirking as he spoke) "Well, its working. And, the stocks for the four major insurance carriers have nearly doubled!" Go figure.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.

Advertisement