Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Michael Brown's parents to address UN

Diver43Diver43 Senior MemberPosts: 11,960 Senior Member
. These people raised a thug who put himself in a position to get himself shot and killed.

What the grand jury decides is yet to be seen.

What in the world qualifies these people to address the UN?
Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

Replies

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Looks like Mama might have to get herself bailed out of jail to make that address! Possible assault and battery and theft charges for attacking a T-shirt vendor! Really solid citizens, right?

Jerry
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,577 Senior Member
    Diver43 wrote: »
    . These people raised a thug who put himself in a position to get himself shot and killed.

What the grand jury decides is yet to be seen.

There is ZERO qualification for them to address the UN. Zero. Only this circus administration would allow this horsecrap. Any coincidence this is on the eve of the UN gun grab implementation? I think not. Any violence is "gun violence", even self defense.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,960 Senior Member
    Jason I think you are right.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,758 Senior Member
    The phrase "become inconsequential" implies they were important at one time.

When was that?
    Overkill is underrated.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    The UN was irrelevant at its inception, same as the failed League of Nations. Both were/are nothing more than a place for idiots to go spout fertilizer and talk crap about the U.S., mostly on OUR DIME. The UN should be moved to the middle of the Sahara Desert or one of the poles. One of the poles would be good; higher cosmic radiation levels there.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    What nation are they going to represent? It's the United Nation not Thugs are us. Come to think of it the UN doesn't accomplish anything so nothing will happen. Another opportunity for Al Sharpton to display his stupidity. When the Grand Jury doesn't charge the police officer they will be needed to start more unrest in Ferguson. I bet Oblivit will pay for the plane tickets and hotel. What a crock! :down: Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 12,501 Senior Member
    Whatever the Grand Jury decision, they should deliver it Friday when the temps are in the teens. Kinda hard to riot when your pepper-spray snot is freezing.
    Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,249 Senior Member
    Fat Billy wrote: »
    What nation are they going to represent? It's the United Nation not Thugs are us.

Check the membership of the UN again, they are indeed "Thugs R Us".
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
    If I won the Powerball, and a large meteor hit the UN while it was in full session, I would have my elbow tickled up to my armpit TWICE! :rotflmao:
    ― Douglas Adams
    Fat Billy wrote: »
    What nation are they going to represent? It's the United Nation not Thugs are us. Come to think of it the UN doesn't accomplish anything so nothing will happen. Another opportunity for Al Sharpton to display his stupidity. When the Grand Jury doesn't charge the police officer they will be needed to start more unrest in Ferguson. I bet Oblivit will pay for the plane tickets and hotel. What a crock! :down: Later,

When the indictment is returned as no bill, "unrest" will be a weak adjective to describe what will happen in Ferguson.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
    JasonMPD wrote: »
    When the indictment is returned as no bill, "unrest" will be a weak adjective to describe what will happen in Ferguson.

There are WANTED posters up for Officer Darren Wilson. That place is set to explode.
    ― Douglas Adams
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,721 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    In Florida when the Zimmerman verdict came down no one even burped loudly. Might have something to do with the level of armed common people?

Don't Missouri have CCP. That's not the reason why.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Our Great Leader is in China embarrassing us more acting like he doesn't even wanna be the president of the United States and insulting the Chinese by chewing gum as he causally walks around the summit.

Amateurish isn't even the right description of this administration.

I hope they don't even give him a fortune cookie as a departing gift!
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • KENFU1911KENFU1911 Senior Member Posts: 1,052 Senior Member
    Diver43 wrote: »

The same thing that qualifies a certain person to win a Nobel Peace Prize..............
  • avmechavmech Senior Member Posts: 856 Senior Member
    Thugs speaking to a group of thugs
    NRA Benefactor Member
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,855 Senior Member
    JasonMPD wrote: »
    There is ZERO qualification for them to address the UN. Zero. Only this circus administration would allow this horsecrap. Any coincidence this is on the eve of the UN gun grab implementation? I think not. Any violence is "gun violence", even self defense.

Does anyone notice the irony that their thug son was shot by one of the only people that would STILL have guns after the UN does the disarmament treaty? The cops would STILL have guns!
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,813 Senior Member
    The UN's only useful function is to remind free people what happens when they negotiate with criminals and terrorists. They never fail to outrage thinking people.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,892 Senior Member
    In Florida when the Zimmerman verdict came down no one even burped loudly. Might have something to do with the level of armed common people?
    There has been an "explosion" of gun sales and ammo recently, according to some internet reports. Don't know who's buying though....the dirt-bags or the citizens.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,892 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Our Great Leader is in China embarrassing us more acting like he doesn't even wanna be the president of the United States and insulting the Chinese by chewing gum as he causally walks around the summit.

Amateurish isn't even the right description of this administration.

I hope they don't even give him a fortune cookie as a departing gift!

Yeah, did you see the the copy of dear leaders plum-colored suit he was wearing?
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Thugs do not have a problem with the Police having guns, they have a problem with "YOU" having a gun, so people like Aderic White can rob folks, and do a little B&E without getting shot by nasty old white folks that refuse jobs to minorities and then have a reason to shoost minororities.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    Brought to you by the same idiots that believe Angelina Jolie is qualified to meet with world leaders to discuss policy... The UN is doing it's damnedest to become inconsequential... Oh sorry, they already are...

No you're wrong, they've been inconsequential ever since they've existed. The US is the only reason that circus has survived this many years, Our tax dollars, American Tax dollars have funded that World Kangaroo Court like forever!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    Mrs. Brown at the UN? Why not? After all, they're her people.
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    Does anyone notice the irony that their thug son was shot by one of the only people that would STILL have guns after the UN does the disarmament treaty? The cops would STILL have guns!

Ironic indeed. Haha.

The fact that she wants a worldwide intervention in domestic US policing by the UN should disqualify her citizenship to this country.