Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

The Obama Care Architect is Not Insulting Me

snake284snake284 Senior MemberPosts: 22,429 Senior Member
The hot item now is the Obama Care Architect Johnathan Gruber called the American voters stupid that they voted for the people that pushed Obamacare down their throats. He pegged it in my opinion. The brain dead Low Info Voters put Obama and the other Dummycraps in office. He's not talking about us. He's talking about the same people we also think are stupid. Both in 2008 AND 2012 The Ignoramous Corps voted for Obummer and put him and a bunch of other DUMMYCRAPS in office and just look what they did for us?

:silly:............................:down:............................:nono:
Daddy, what's an enabler?
Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

Replies

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,892 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    The hot item now is the Obama Care Architect Johnathan Gruber called the American voters stupid that they voted for the people that pushed Obamacare down their throats. He pegged it in my opinion. The brain dead Low Info Voters put Obama and the other Dummycraps in office. He's not talking about us. He's talking about the same people we also think are stupid. Both in 2008 AND 2012 The Ignoramous Corps voted for Obummer and put him and a bunch of other DUMMYCRAPS in office and just look what they did for us?

:silly:............................:down:............................:nono:
    That's right....it's their supporters who are the dumb-asses.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • pjames777pjames777 Senior Member Posts: 1,421 Senior Member
    and not a peep from my liberal friends and family! If this was Bush they'd be screaming their heads off! what a bunch of hypocrits!!!!!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    pjames777 wrote: »
    and not a peep from my liberal friends and family! If this was Bush they'd be screaming their heads off! what a bunch of hypocrits!!!!!

Amen to both of your posts.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.