Home Main Category Clubhouse

Ferguson, Missouri

KENFU1911KENFU1911 Senior MemberPosts: 1,052 Senior Member
Batten down the hatches........ all members that are close to the area......... http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/ferguson/2014/11/24/ferguson-grand-jury-decision/19483633/ the Grand Jury has a decision ready.announcement expected in the next few hours........how do You think it will play out???? ..................I'm guessing major trouble if the decision is anything less than a true bill... and 1st degree murder charges brought.........Ken
My idea of a warning shot is when the 2nd bad guy watches his 1st buddy go down....

Replies

• bobbyrlf3bobbyrlf3 Senior Member Posts: 2,543 Senior Member
    I think it will be no true bill, and from what I've seen, that would be about right. What happens after? I think it will be much ado about nothing.
    Knowledge is essential to living freely and fully; understanding gives knowledge purpose and strength; wisdom is combining the two and applying them appropriately in words and actions.
  • KENFU1911KENFU1911 Senior Member Posts: 1,052 Senior Member
    bobbyrlf3 wrote: »
    I think it will be no true bill, and from what I've seen, that would be about right. What happens after? I think it will be much ado about nothing.

I just have flash backs to the Rodney King deal..............
    My idea of a warning shot is when the 2nd bad guy watches his 1st buddy go down....
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    They need to send about 1000 Koreans there to protect the businesses and they would put a stop to any looting.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    Either way it goes, I think there will be riots.
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    If he is found not guilty, The city will burn.

Then the cockroaches will scamper to another city..............................unfortunately the good folks who live there will suffer as the whole community will.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    No Bill should be the decision BUT the Grand Jury knows of the protests and all the threats made by groups. I hate to say it but that could actually effect their decision and manslaughter would not surprise me. The bad thing is if there is a trial all it will do is allow it to smolder until mid to late 2015 and reignite with the trial and what would likely be a "not guilty" verdict if the jury does it's due diligence. A No Bill now in my opinion is the correct decision and actually the best thing in the long run.

Even better they can get over with the looting an burning of Ferguson and move on to the next stop in their "shopping tour" ... Cleveland with that shooting being stirred up more and more. Sorry I am prejudice but why is it only hood rats can loot? If I tried I'd never even make it in the store and to the big screen :nono:
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Riot now- - - - -riot later- - - - -the scumbags are going to stir the pot every chance they get. Let's hope the store owners have the good sense to drop as many of them in their tracks as possible early on this time. Nothing like having to climb over a few bodies to loot or burn a store to change a rioter's mind about doing stupid stuff!
    Jerry
    Teach wrote: »
    Riot now- - - - -riot later- - - - -the scumbags are going to stir the pot every chance they get. Let's hope the store owners have the good sense to drop as many of them in their tracks as possible early on this time. Nothing like having to climb over a few bodies to loot or burn a store to change a rioter's mind about doing stupid stuff!
    Jerry

Whack 'em and stack 'em would be stop them in the beginning but in the long run they'll get those who do that in the end ... hood rats will out live most anything short of a nuclear war. Personally, let The Purge rules go into effect for the next say week. Let the shop owners and GOOD residents of Ferguson get help and the surrounding area would be rid a good part of the hood rats. It would be cheaper for the government to bury the bodies than the long term costs.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • EliEli Senior Member Posts: 3,074 Senior Member
    A member of a forum that Bigboreshooter and I belong to (LMLarsen and Bruchi as well, but they rarely post there) is a cop in Ferguson. They've been running massive OT, basically every week since Brown got shot.

There are a LOT of things that MSM hasn't been publicizing (big shocker there, huh?) regarding the "protestors". Given the combination of protestors that have been, pretty regularly, throwing bricks/rocks and molotov cocktails at the cops, and the fact that virtually every cop that's working in the area has been working over 100 hours a week for the last 3 months......

If something does touch off, I predict it's going to get very violent, very quickly.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,669 Senior Member
    At 9pm tonight the air temperature will be 35 degrees. Break out the firehoses and soak the crap out of anyone who gets out of line. That should take care of a lot of them.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,074 Senior Member
    LMLarsen wrote: »
    Either way it goes, I think there will be riots.
    That's my thoughts as well.
    sharpton and the rest of the racebaiters have folks worked up enough, I expect SOME violence not matter what the outcome
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 16,914 Senior Member
    I'm hoping for a No Bill decision...I would really be disappointed if the Grand Jury were intimidated into any other decision by the threat of rioting.
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
    Dumb question, how hard would it be to shutdown cell towers in the immediate area of the crowds and would that violate any FCC thing?
    - George Orwell
  • KENFU1911KENFU1911 Senior Member Posts: 1,052 Senior Member
    I'm sure if a bunch of Obama phones got shut down......Eric Holder would be there tomorrow...............
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,713 Senior Member
    I don't know how far MOzambique is from Ferguson but you be careful out there.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
    That shuts down everyone, not just the rioters.

Last time I heard, police radio works on part of the FM band. Disrupting cell communications would give the cops a communications advantage.
    Jerry
    Last time I heard, police radio works on part of the FM band. Disrupting cell communications would give the cops a communications advantage.
    Jerry

Kinda what I was thinking. These idiots have to have their Tweeter, Facebook, Myspace and so on. Get rid on the social network access and they are not near as organized.
    - George Orwell
    Again, this also cuts out law abiding citizens who are trying to figure it W T F is going on.

Yep, but the good ones are going to be gone or hunkered down ... not out on the streets I would hope. Me personally, no cell service would be a small price to pay.

Also here's some tin foil video for you guys to laugh at ...
    - George Orwell
    Well, less than 2 minutes until the whole world knows
    doomed.gif
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    Maybe no riots will occur. The local stores are out of Nikes by now.

Turning off the cell towers is a good idea. A bunch of them yahoos would leave if they can't instantly broadcast to the world via social media how stupid they really are.
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
    No true bill

HANG ON to your hats, I have a feeling a WILD ride is about to take off doomed.gif :yikes:

• Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,083 Senior Member
    Watching the press release. Damn these reporters are ing stupid.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
    Watching the press release. Damn these reporters are ing stupid.
    Yes, yes they are :silly:

Fox News just announced and I heard "shots fired" in Ferguson

Curious George is about to make a statement- - - - -stoopid move!
    :down:
    Jerry
    Curious George is about to make a statement- - - - -stoopid move!
    :down:
    Jerry

And you would expect something different? He has to stir the race wars so he can use it to try to swing power back on his agendas ... and 2016 election prep.
    - George Orwell
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,395 Senior Member
    Rioting is starting up. They tried to turn over a police car and got a pile of tear gas canisters for their effort.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,903 Senior Member
    Why cant our president make one honest statement? If he or someone would only state the fact that Michael Brown acted wrongly and tragic as it is, caused his own death.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Molotov cocktails- - - - -tear gas, and what appears to be flash-bangs- - - - -lock and load!
    Jerry