Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Ferguson Burning

mohicanmohican MemberPosts: 381 Member
Probably no need to re-hash the details of the case. The reaction is certainly an educational and cautionary tale.

Oh, and according to CBS, Obama "mailed it in", not even bothering to watch the prosecutors press conference. His staff gave him a few details, and he was on TV telling people not to burn to much of Saint Louis, I guess.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/11/25/obama-did-not-watch-st-louis-county-prosecutors-announcement/

And then, during his speech, at least one network had a splitscreen showing Obama and Ferguson burning. Jimmy Carter is almost vindicated.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/white-house/obama-s-split-screen-appeal-lost-in-ferguson-s-anger-20141124

Replies

• samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    "Guess what? The grand jury didn't indict. I'm angry"
    "What ya wanna do?"
    "Let's riot and loot some stores and then burn them down!"
    "But those stores are black owned."
    "Hey, they got some keen stuff to steal!"
    "Okay, let's go!"
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,954 Senior Member
    Jimmy Carter at least meant well, and wasn't a self righteous scumbag.

Violent rioters and looters need to be shot on sight. That would put an end to this sort of crap.

Hard to be overly sympathetic for the business owners though. They had PLENTY of time to prepare and arm themselves.

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 18,119 Senior Member
    "FREE STUFF! and umm errr justice for whatshisname....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    "FREE STUFF! and umm errr justice for whatshisname....

Justice for who? I kinda forget. Gimme that case of booze, will ya? I'll help you carry it out before we set fire to the place.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,986 Senior Member
    Kinda like Nero playing the fiddle while Rome burned...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • huntergathererhuntergatherer New Member Posts: 30 Member
    Justice was served as far as I am concerned. The liars and malcontents showed their true faces before, during and after the riots. Obama and Holder are the biggest race baiters this country has ever seen. I made a donation to Offiocer Wilsons 3 funds.... personal, legal and family funds. If I was well enough to work his security team, I would do that as well. . .........................Just my 2 cents worth.
    Klaatu Barada Nikto
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Justice ????

Errr no, Just Us !!! Give Us the unjust, some just Us only restitution !!!!!!
    How do you justify that ?
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
    The next guy that call this 18 year old, 6'4" , 300 pound thug a "child" is gonna get kicked in the nuts...
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    The next guy that call this 18 year old, 6'4" , 300 pound thug a "child" is gonna get kicked in the nuts...

Careful; that course of action could cause brain damage since their head stuck up their posterior could receive a hard glancing blow.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,249 Senior Member
    So glad to see that they interviewed his "friend", (accomplice), that was with Brown when he died. The "friend" is disappointed by the Grand Jury decision, which surprises no one. Local University students held a "Ferguson" march tonight. The young firefighter riding backseat on the Engine tonight asked, "How many of these idiots would have marched had Brown been able to beat the policeman to death? Wait, I know the answer, NONE!"

I always knew the kid was smart.
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 7,377 Senior Member
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/25/us/michael-brown-stepfather-video/index.html?iid=article_sidebar

The thugs step dad said " burn this (use your imagination) down" see link. Sounds like inciting a riot to me! Charge the son of a, well you know. This is beyond stupid.
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,035 Senior Member
    So glad to see that they interviewed his "friend", (accomplice), that was with Brown when he died. The "friend" is disappointed by the Grand Jury decision, which surprises no one. Local University students held a "Ferguson" march tonight. The young firefighter riding backseat on the Engine tonight asked, "How many of these idiots would have marched had Brown been able to beat the policeman to death? Wait, I know the answer, NONE!"

I always knew the kid was smart.
    The same Kid/Thug who was interviewed by the Lamesteam media the day it happened. When he said (through tears?) that Brown had his hands up and was surrendering, and that Officer Wilson just shot him. Lying little weasel. Was he charged in that strongarm that Brown commited as an accomplice? His punishment was suffering through an interview?
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 7,377 Senior Member
    This whole thing makes me sick! Now the Justice department is doing a civil rights violation probe? Whiskey Tango foxtrot!!! What a political stunt from a worthless administration! It's simple your a scumbag thug, you get treated as such. Try to beat up a cop and take his gun, they will eliminate the threat. :angry::angry::angry:
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • HvyMaxHvyMax Senior Member Posts: 1,826 Senior Member
    I would have loved to have seen napalm dropped to help with the fires. That would have livened things up.
    Wal Mart where the discriminating white trash shop.
    Paddle faster!!! I hear banjos.
    Reason for editing: correcting my auto correct
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 25,128 Senior Member
    HvyMax wrote: »
    I would have loved to have seen napalm dropped to help with the fires. That would have livened things up.
    This comment has nothing to do with the thread title, it is just that the quote made me think of it:

After I came back from Vietnam and we would fly over built up areas, I would look down and think of all the BDA one could get from that spot. :devil:
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 12,145 Senior Member
    The sadly ironic thing is that most businesses broken, looted and/or burned were owned/managed by other black people.

Majority of patronage was by? Yup black people.

Kind of like doing you know what in your own back yard, it just dosnt make sense.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • john.41john.41 Member Posts: 316 Member
    I guess by now everyone has seen the footage of the looted shoe store, where the only thing left on the shelves were......work boots!:roll2:
    john.41 wrote: »
    I guess by now everyone has seen the footage of the looted shoe store, where the only thing left on the shelves were......work boots!:roll2:

They were saving those shoes from the fire.....that had not started.....yet....
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,911 Senior Member
    Did you see the armloads of 1.75 liter bottles of booze being hauled out of the Ferguson Market and Liquor Store? There was some poor black woman's bakery store that was looted and trashed, that was barely making a living supporting herself and family. Some good-hearted people have actually established a donation website to help her get back on her feet. I can't believe that this crap goes on. These commie parasite bastards that do this crap deserve to be put up against the wall and shot dead. We can't continue to coddle these criminals and expect to survive as a nation. The demonrat party has turned every minority group in the country into a pack of whining narcissists, and the morons buy into it. These are Saul Alinski (Marxist) tactics.......Communism is alive and well in America.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,721 Senior Member
    Diver43 wrote: »
    The sadly ironic thing is that most businesses broken, looted and/or burned were owned/managed by other black people.

Majority of patronage was by? Yup black people.

Kind of like doing you know what in your own back yard, it just dosnt make sense.

Because they are stupid. During the La riots they had one smart woman on TV and she said don't burn down our neighborhood burn down the white boys neighborhood. Then when it was all over they were distraught because their stores were gone and wanted someone to rebuild them. Go figure.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
    The same Kid/Thug who was interviewed by the Lamesteam media the day it happened. When he said (through tears?) that Brown had his hands up and was surrendering, and that Officer Wilson just shot him. Lying little weasel. Was he charged in that strongarm that Brown commited as an accomplice? His punishment was suffering through an interview?

The smart kid I was referring to was my young firefighter. The worthless piece of excrement in Ferguson can pound sand.
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,035 Senior Member
    The smart kid I was referring to was my young firefighter. The worthless piece of excrement in Ferguson can pound sand.

I was refering to the piece of excretement as well, not the young firefighter in the backseat. You misunderstood me I guess.
    I was refering to the piece of excretement as well, not the young firefighter in the backseat. You misunderstood me I guess.

No Prob! :up:
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    I saw nothing in the first night of rioting that a Browning 1919A1 and a few belts could not have handled easily. Riots are anarchy, and quelling anarchy is the job of the Nat. Guard; the cops can guard the government buildings.
    All it takes is putting out the word by governor and mayor that looting and burning will not be tolerated, and that those doing so will be arrested or shot. And then follow through. As long as the protesters are peaceful, then let them yell so hard they cough their lungs up, but once the first rock is thrown through a window, then come down hard and fast. It worked for Mayor Giuliani in NY City and he only used the police force to keep the peace.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    A bunch of idiots at the local "ethnic" university in Nashville decided to occupy the administration building one night back in the late 1960's. When they made it to the roof and started throwing things down at the cops trying to maintain order, a Nashville police sergeant took out the row of windows directly below them with one 50-round drum from a Thompson SMG. "Riot? What riot? Let's get outta here! That MOFO's shootin' real bullets!"

So much for the riot. The only damage was a little window glass!
    Jerry
    The only problem with the insurance companies refusing to pay is that President freebie would ,(will), declare it a disaster area, and then we pay again.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 25,128 Senior Member
    Ferguson was quiet last night
    everyone was home enjoying their undocumented purchases. :angry:
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,911 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    A bunch of idiots at the local "ethnic" university in Nashville decided to occupy the administration building one night back in the late 1960's. When they made it to the roof and started throwing things down at the cops trying to maintain order, a Nashville police sergeant took out the row of windows directly below them with one 50-round drum from a Thompson SMG. "Riot? What riot? Let's get outta here! That MOFO's shootin' real bullets!"

So much for the riot. The only damage was a little window glass!
    Jerry

Yeah, more shooting....less looting...LOL
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    I wonder if old Bat Ears can arrange to flood Ferguson so it's easier to haul the loot away? Wouldn't want anybody to get a strained back and have to use their Obamacare for a doctor's visit!

10689Heineken.jpg

Jerry
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    Jeeper wrote: »
    Jimmy Carter at least meant well, and wasn't a self righteous scumbag.

Violent rioters and looters need to be shot on sight. That would put an end to this sort of crap.

Hard to be overly sympathetic for the business owners though. They had PLENTY of time to prepare and arm themselves.

Luis

Yeah, Jimmy is a decent person. He just had the mind of a political idiot. Oh WAIT, he WAS AND IS a political idiot.

As for shooting them on sight, that used to be legal, or at least nobody prosecuted you for shooting looters. Now all of a sudden it has become ok, even heroic to steal from the haves to give to the have nots, the Robin Hood syndrome.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.