Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Obama's still pushing his jobs bill,,, piece by piece now..

robert38-55robert38-55 Senior MemberPosts: 3,621 Senior Member
President Odummy on the road again, this time in VA., NC., and quite possibile Ky., to try to save the jobs bill.... My question is if it didn't go over in one piece what makes him think he can sell this load of crap " piece by piece"? This is nothing more than campaigning I don't care how its masked, or disguised. IIRC decades ago and for a long time the Southern States were mostly Republican, but changing demographics, younger and newer generations, this is changing more toward demorcratic party. The last poll I looked at indicated that 83% of Virginians were dissatisfied with the direction of the country,and I think that pretty well speaks for 99.9% of the rest of us too.

http://www.wkyt.com/wymtnews/headlines/Touring_NC_President_Obama_seeks_jobs_votes_piece_by_piece_132005343.html?storySection=story
"It is what it is":usa:

Replies

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,672 Senior Member
    The Demoronic party is doing this because they think that if Republicans reject passing a bill with money to save the jobs of teachers, cops and firemen, they can use it against the Republicans in the election. I'm not sure this strategy will work.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,720 Senior Member
    Yeah, and we are paying for his early campaign ventures.
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia