Home Main Category General Firearms

Wal-mart 20% off on guns thru Sunday

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
If you have seen a rifle/shotgun you been wanting that they have, well here is your chance to save $100 off a $500 dollar gun. Wal-mart is not for everyone, but that will cover the taxes and some ammo to boot! I dunno if you can put them on layaway or not. Just sayin.....................

Check you Thursday ads in the newspaper.

I am in no way way connected/affiliated with them. However, we do shop there and Publix and Big Lots and.......................................we have $40 on our card now the Savings Catcher APP where they refund the difference from 40 or more stores if it is cheaper there. Get the Bluebird bank card and put only $1 on it and they double your amount. It is sorta like a Debit Card, but all you have to do is put $1 on it to activate. Then you can get cash or use those rebates at Wal-mart or anyplace else.
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,648 Senior Member
    Only one Walmart around here sells guns and pickings are slim
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,387 Senior Member
    Diver43 wrote: »
    Only one Walmart around here sells guns and pickings are slim

Our Walmart quit selling guns a few years back but started again last year. They do have a few I would like to have, one being the Ruger American Rifle. They also have some Mossberg Rifles I like. However, if I had a few hundred to throw away it would be a Henry Yellow Boy 22 LR. I love those.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,288 Senior Member
    I kind of think that rimfire rifle sales will suffer do to the shortage of ammo to feed them. Not much use buying that .22 LR rifle for the kid when ammo isn't available.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,035 Senior Member
    I was at our Wallyworld today at late morning, sporting goods clerk said all the good guns were gone Friday morning, most of the ammo, and all the .22's within an hour......oh well.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I was at our Wallyworld today at late morning, sporting goods clerk said all the good guns were gone Friday morning, most of the ammo, and all the .22's within an hour......oh well.

Guns left in ours the other day (Wed night anyway) and .22 ammo I hear about 30-45 minutes away at another.

Richard Skinner sports store has 550 round bricks (limit one) fer $19.99 says a newspaper ad, but I don't reckon I'll shop there for obvious reasons. In fact, I never really have except once about 10 years ago or longer fer .22 ammo. Didn't care for all the basketball sneakers and slim gun pickings.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    The sales always come....when I'm broke. Damnit.

Ain't that the way it works in life, at times.

Fortunately, I could go buy any gun they have right now with the Franklins I got stashed away, but I haven't even used the ones I already have since retiring and they are all in the same house now. Nothing has really caught my fancy there, besides maybe just buying one to be buying another gun.