Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Court rules against environmentalists seeking EPA regs for lead bullets

2»

Replies

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Rich, those are sort of like French military surplus rifles- - - -"Never fired- - - - -only dropped once!" I caught the "dropped" reference, even if nobody else did!
    :tooth:
    Jerry
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Life would suck hind teat working on the Iranian Nuclear project compared to all the safeguards you used. You ever seen the pics on TV of open smelting of something or the other with Radiation Warning symbols/signs posted everywhere?????

I wish the Israelis would have bombed them to smithereens early on before they went underground and got better air defense weapons.............we should have joined them too!

Iran needs Nuclear Energy about as bad as Russia needs to import Vodka.

They want a Nuclear Bomb, plain and simple and it is a foolish fantasy to believe otherwise.

Yeah, seen those videos of them smelting metal from the yellow cake into uranium metal. With paper dust masks for protection. :rotflmao: Those fools will not have to worry about retirement breathing in that stuff. Might as well put a gun to their heads and pull the trigger. A life isn't worth much over there, apparently.

And every time I see a video of them walking around in areas I KNOW have the potential for high levels of radiation and gases, and some bad daughter products from fission, in their nuclear plant I figure that they either don't know, or just don't respect what they are working with over there.

They want a bomb so bad that they will sacrifice thousands to get it.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    Teach wrote: »
    Rich, those are sort of like French military surplus rifles- - - -"Never fired- - - - -only dropped once!" I caught the "dropped" reference, even if nobody else did!
    :tooth:
    Jerry

I caught it, but thought better to let sleeping dogs lie. :rotflmao:
    ― Douglas Adams
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Hmmm. All those "dropped" chunks of lead, won the war...

Hush, you! We had a propaganda organization just a little better than the USMC, and we convinced those dummies they actually won! They haven't figured out any different in the past 150 years!
    Jerry
    Teach wrote: »
    Hush, you! We had a propaganda organization just a little better than the USMC, and we convinced those dummies they actually won! They haven't figured out any different in the past 150 years!
    Jerry

They only won because Lee convinced the army not to go to guerrilla warfare as they wanted to do after the surrender. If they had done that, a bluecoat would have had the life expectancy of a Twinkie at a Weight Watchers meeting. :rotflmao:
    ― Douglas Adams