Panoramic View From My Stand

twatwa Senior MemberPosts: 2,231 Senior Member
Just fiddling around with my I-phone when I was bored in the stand last weekend. Pretty amazing what camera phones can do these days.
Here is a panoramic view from my deer stand up close to Hamilton, MO

joespanaramic2014.jpg

Replies

• ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 20,627 Senior Member
    Pretty.
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
  • woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Senior Member Posts: 2,725 Senior Member
    You own this little piece of dirt? Or is it leased? Just interested in what management options you may have.
  • timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,684 Senior Member
    I always wanted to hunt in The snow, that's awesome.
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member
  • twatwa Senior Member Posts: 2,231 Senior Member
    You own this little piece of dirt? Or is it leased? Just interested in what management options you may have.

My cousins place. 80 acres with about 10 acres of it in creek bottom that joins up with neighboring property. Nice section to hunt and we have shot a lot of deer out of it over the years including some really nice bucks. Not much to hunt and no other options on the property but it's a quality little piece of deer land.
  • HAWKENHAWKEN Senior Member Posts: 1,688 Senior Member
    That is a nice panoramic view. What is that white stuff all over the ground? Keep yer powder dry.......Robin
    I don't often talk to people that voted for Obama, but when I do I order large fries!
    Life member of the American Legion, the VFW, the NRA and the Masonic Lodge, retired LEO
  • bellcatbellcat Senior Member Posts: 1,483 Senior Member
    Neat pic!
    "Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see." Mark Twain
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,857 Senior Member
    That's cool! No, let me re phrase that. That is COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!!!

:silly:........:yikes:........:tooth:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.