Home Main Category Hunting

Flintlock day 1 so far

VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior MemberWestern PAPosts: 8,242 Senior Member
Well I saw some deer, running away.

Got my stuff on and headed out. The meth lab decided to join me. I chased him back to the house a few times and thought it had stuck. As I started to climb the treestand, from the right side I see a black and white flash. at that point it went like this.
GO HOME DOG
He is standing there with a doofy look on his face (Hey, are we hunting deer?? There's one!!!, Here, I'll run after it for you.
You stupid {expletive deleted} GO HOME through clenched teeth as the tail bounds north
Hey this is cool. I found one and we are hunting. sniff sniff I think there is something over here, I'll go look
NO, GO HOME, NO NO NO Stupid {Oedipus actions and general canine parentage called into question}
THERES TWO OVER HERE, Look, they are running, I'll run after them so they are off the property.
EXPLETIVE DELETED X 27 as TAILS bound south and I come out of the stand and head in with a happy canine bounding along with a big smile That was fun Dad, I was a lot of help, we were hunting deer and I found three in maybe 4 minutes!!!

Bud1small_zpsf32fe803.jpg
It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.

Replies