Iphone Video

twatwa Senior MemberPosts: 2,231 Senior Member
Thought I would share another view from one of my stands. Kind of a cool video.... smile little guy, your on camera......

th_deer.mp4

Replies

• orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,735 Senior Member
    :agree:
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • bellcatbellcat Senior Member Posts: 1,490 Senior Member
    Excellent! I gotta get back into bow hunting.
    "Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see." Mark Twain
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,945 Senior Member
    I love it :up:
    When he got close enough for the phone to pick up his footsteps, I knew he was CLOSE. Then the "dumb look" up at you was even better :rotflmao:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,982 Senior Member
    Neat video
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • Six-GunSix-Gun Senior Member Posts: 7,379 Senior Member
    Great footage! It's always cool when they stomp in like they're all alone like that. He was totally oblivious and like knitepoet said, I loved the look on his face when he looked up at you.

A friend of mine got some incredible footage of a doe and her two young'uns, both of whom were getting too old to nurse. One went for it and she promptly booted it away. Hilarious stuff.

Earlier this fall, I had a fox come in pretty close. Little did I know that 5 more would come through in that same spot!

[video]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152569877913113[/video]
    Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.