Home defense shooting near by

2»

Replies

• shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    .......... If the fairy god mother believes it, you guessed it... I directed it at her.

Eh!

Don't get me involved.

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

• DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    What if the Tooth fairy believed it ??????

Can a reformed pompous ass behave like an ass ?
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Trust me, I've no issue with being an ass.

Apparently not.

I am however delighted to have yet another fanclub member. I don't know if there are dues or rules or whatever, except for rabidly following my posts and commenting on them. Maybe there are PM meetings and such, a private clubhouse, whatever. But hey, welcome to the fanclub!

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    If there is free beer, please count me in !!!! Lol..

However, rabidly following posts ? I doubt any creature in the stages of rabies infection is lucid enough to follow posts on a forum, it is a contagious disease affecting the brain and cognitive processes in early stages, then neuromotor in later stages, after all a debilitating progressive disease process.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    If there is free beer, please count me in !!!! Lol..

However, rabidly following posts ? I doubt any creature in the stages of rabies infection is lucid enough to follow posts on a forum, it is a contagious disease affecting the brain and cognitive processes in early stages, then neuromotor in later stages, after all a debilitating progressive disease process.

Well, I was trying to be nice, y'know. After all, I've given up on the catamite joke of late. I don't know about progressive anything, being a conservative.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,830 Senior Member
    I guess you didn't take my advice seriously....This thread is locked.
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
2»
This discussion has been closed.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.