Al Sharpton at it again

Diver43Diver43 Senior MemberPosts: 8,750 Senior Member
http://www.businessinsider.com/al-sharpton-blasts-appalling-oscars-2015-1

This guys is something else!! A movie about MLK is up for movie of the year, but seeing the best actress and actor nominees are not black there is an issue.

He comes across as a greedy little kid. If he dosnt get everything its not right, its not fair, your doing me wrong.
Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

Replies

• Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,086 Senior Member
    The Lego Movie got snubbed, too. So the director said fine, I made my own.
    B7ZZBfxCIAECWwP.jpg:large

Maybe Al should come up with his own award too!! The Uncle Remus!!

uncle_remus_disney_screenshot.png
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,188 Senior Member
    Referring to Al Sharpton as a 'Reverend' is like referring to Satan as an 'Evangelist'. He has to foment hate and discontent to remain relevant. That poor man would gripe about biscuits and sausage gravy because the biscuits and gravy were too white! :rotflmao:
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,195 Senior Member
    Diver43 wrote: »
    http://www.businessinsider.com/al-sharpton-blasts-appalling-oscars-2015-1

This guys is something else!! A movie about MLK is up for movie of the year, but seeing the best actress and actor nominees are not black there is an issue.

He comes across as a greedy little kid. If he dosnt get everything its not right, its not fair, your doing me wrong.

National Association of Always Complaining People

Rev Al is a parasite who makes his living off the people and corporations he jacks up for "donations" when he thinks they said or did something RAAAAAACIST.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
    Big Al1 wrote: »
    The Lego Movie got snubbed, too. So the director said fine, I made my own.

Maybe Al should come up with his own award too!! The Uncle Remus!!

uncle_remus_disney_screenshot.png

Zippity doo-dah zippity-eh, my oh my what a wonderful day.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    HEY Rev Al ... middle_finger-434.gif
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
    cpj wrote: »
    He said he's going to call an "emergency meeting". Huh?
    People wonder why racism doesn't die. Its folks like him.
    Sony crapped all over themselves trying to make amends for the so-called raaaacist crap in someone's emails, so I guess he thinks every time he snaps his fingers someone is going to kiss his ass.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
  • jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 4,578 Senior Member
    The "good reverend" is just trying to make his way in a sea of white oppression, to bad his heart is as black as a lump of coal.

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
    jaywapti wrote: »
    The "good reverend" is just trying to make his way in a sea of white oppression, to bad his heart is as black as a lump of coal.

JAY

All commie agitators have black hearts.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,503 Senior Member
    You can't really blame him, he's just a different version of a one trick pony. When the only tool in your tool box is a hammer, all the world begins to look like a nail. When your only job is hitting things, you go looking for more things to hit...

He's just doing what he's good at and frankly, it's been working for him, so why would he quit?
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    coolgunguy wrote: »
    You can't really blame him...........He's just doing what he's good at and frankly, it's been working for him, so why would he quit?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjp3W0TZDs00nQSZeHLxtopDvgn8AcEctqq2-JYVn0flKlu1ss

'Oscars head Isaacs calls for more diversity after row.'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-30862139

'The president of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts says she would like to see more diversity in Oscar nominations, after a row about this year's nominees.
    But Cheryl Boone Isaacs said she was proud of the nominees and that the body was "making strides" towards diversity.

Ms Boone Isaacs, who is the first African-American president of the Academy, told AP the organisation is "committed to seeking out diversity of voice and opinion''.'

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

• DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Society has produced a mold that is producing a generation of young people convinced that all white people are evil in nature.
    This is a massive fail, there is no way to re-educate so many misguided people.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996