Obama calls for civility, then immediately taunts Republicans over his two presidenti

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,985 Senior Member
I didn't bother watching it, I knew it will be hashed and rehashed..........................

TV talking heads say all he cares about now is his legacy and doesn't even care very much if Billary wins or loses.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/20/obama-calls-civility-then-immediately-taunts-repub/
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,794 Senior Member
    I (:vomit:) watched that mess. He was long on new taxes, short on real solutions, and was generally an anus chapeau during the whole speech(speech=manure spreader with a turbocharger). Both his arms should be sore from patting himself on the back for all the fine tax 'n' spend programs he gives himself credit for that boosted the economy(economy=more govt. spending). Basically, I came away from watching that speech thinking he's a gas filled turd that won't flush. :rotflmao:
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,569 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    I (:vomit:) watched that mess. He was long on new taxes, short on real solutions, and was generally an anus chapeau during the whole speech(speech=manure spreader with a turbocharger). Both his arms should be sore from patting himself on the back for all the fine tax 'n' spend programs he gives himself credit for that boosted the economy(economy=more govt. spending). Basically, I came away from watching that speech thinking he's a gas filled turd that won't flush. :rotflmao:
    I had no interest in Obama's Sorry State of the Union Address knowing the spin doctors have agonized for months over every word, syllable, inflection, facial expression, and hand gesture. If I want something resembling the truth I will ask a 5th grader.
  • jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 4,492 Senior Member
    I didn't watch it, I got tired of hearing his horse poop, anything that comes out of his mouth is nothing but a damned lie.

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,058 Senior Member
    Another hour of commie propaganda and impossible dreams. I saw approximately 60 seconds of what he had to say and knew exactly what the entire hour was about.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,727 Senior Member
    Not defending him, but he was responding to what I assume was Republicans applause about this being his last term, I would have poked them back too.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    CHIRO1989 wrote: »
    Not defending him, but he was responding to what I assume was Republicans applause about this being his last term, I would have poked them back too.
    I would have joined them.
  • HvyMaxHvyMax Senior Member Posts: 1,786 Senior Member
    CHIRO1989 wrote: »

Exactly. There's plenty of real crap to be bent over and this is just BS.
    Wal Mart where the discriminating white trash shop.
    Paddle faster!!! I hear banjos.
    Reason for editing: correcting my auto correct
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,985 Senior Member
    His legacy will be something like England's Neville Chamberlain who tried to appease Adolf Hitler and came back from a meeting with the little corporal waving a piece of paper saying it would mean peace in our time..............except Obammy is trying to appease Islamic Terrorist (he won't even use the two words together) and Iran's nuclear ambitions.

What damn fool believes Iran has peaceful intentions for their nuclear program.............oh'wait.. our dipstick POTUS and his cronies.

I can't wait to see his face when Congress overrides one of King Obammy's presidential vetoes.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    Big Chief wrote: »
    His legacy will be something like England's Neville Chamberlain who tried to appease Adolf Hitler and came back from a meeting with the little corporal waving a piece of paper saying it would mean peace in our time..............except Obammy is trying to appease Islamic Terrorist (he won't even use the two words together) and Iran's nuclear ambitions.

What damn fool believes Iran has peaceful intentions for their nuclear program.............oh'wait.. our dipstick POTUS and his cronies.

I can't wait to see his face when Congress overrides one of King Obammy's presidential vetoes.
    Any veto overrides will generate the usual "Toddler Tantrum". Nothing new.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,058 Senior Member
    sgtrock21 wrote: »
    Any veto overrides will generate the usual "Toddler Tantrum". Nothing new.
    They need 2/3 in both houses for an override. I don't think they would get that on ANY legislation.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!