More Stupid Crappe' At WalMart Gun Owner Tackled

2»

Replies

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,802 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Call me a hard callused son of a bitch, but I wish the guy that got tackled would have at least put one in the dudes knee.

Some SOB grabs me by the neck, he better be armed and dangerous. No I'm not gonna shoot him for that, I'm gonna whup his ass right there in front of the kids, women and dumbasses that want to buy into his superman act. He will walk or be carried away with his tail between his legs, with my knuckle prints all over his stupid face,

:silly:................:yikes:................:fan:................:rotflmao:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    More proof if any be needed, concealed carry means concealed ! The only person to see your sidearm is the criminal as you are shoosting him !
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,102 Senior Member
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    It is safe to say the first guy did something that allowed the second guy to see his gun, the second guy felt inadequate, and tackled the first guy in order to feel adequate or regain his imagined lost manhood.

The first guy should have been more discreet and not allowed anyone to see his superior symbol of masculinity !

If you keep your manhood in your pants, nobody will feel inadequate. Joke..

A large zippered bible case helps too, it can be securely stored case and all, locked up in your vehicles gun storage box etc... when you can't CCW, then carried discretely until you can safely and discreetly transfer it to a holster.

Carry double.

I keep a gun in my truck and one on me...no need to swap.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,052 Senior Member
    Jason, your PM inbox is full.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,102 Senior Member
    Jason, your PM inbox is full.

Just cleaned it.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,350 Senior Member
    This was stupid, no doubt. The do-gooder put a whole bunch of folks at risk with his actions. If the CCWr had been a bad guy, he could just as easily have opened fire indiscriminately (thugs never do that, do they?) in order to try and get away.

However, while I don't give the guy a pass, in his defense he at least THOUGHT he was doing the right thing. I suppose he thought folks were already in harm's way and he was saving the day. While the guy is an idiot, he at least has stones to go up against an armed opponent like that. This just goes to show that, as a person who carries, it's not just the bad guys you have to keep an eye out for. Awareness of your surroundings is critical and is possibly more likely to save you harm than your sidearm of choice.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
2»