Home Main Category General Firearms

Been busy, no fine

rallykidrallykid Senior MemberPosts: 657 Senior Member
Let me go ahead and apologize for crappy phone pics but here we go.

I refinished my Savage 64 in OD Green

20150223_151610.jpg

Picked up a Savage MK II FV-SR and immediately dropped it into a Boyds Tactical Varmint stock

20150223_151844.jpg

On the left is the Romak 1 which is the first AK i ever bought, sold to my dad and recently inherited, in the middle is the M92 SBR I did the Form 1 on in January and on the right is the Chinese SKS i inherited and restored to original. That is the first gun that gave me a lesson in cosmolene removal when dad bought it back in the late 80's or early 90's.

20150223_152224.jpg
No, I do not have a pink fuzzy bunny fetish but apparently my Facebook hacking wife does.

Replies

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,711 Senior Member
    Nice line up
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,622 Senior Member
    I like, I like, and I like. I still have a Korean drum mag that needs to be broken in from last fathers day:bang:
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • rallykidrallykid Senior Member Posts: 657 Senior Member
    Thanks. I have a ComBloc 7.62 habit/hobby/addiction. Need another 54r to keep the PSL company.

20150223_114422.jpg
    No, I do not have a pink fuzzy bunny fetish but apparently my Facebook hacking wife does.
    rallykid wrote: »
    Thanks. I have a ComBloc 7.62 habit/hobby/addiction. Need another 54r to keep the PSL company.

20150223_114422.jpg

The PSL is on my list, to keep my dads Finnish Moisin-Nagant company.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member

20150223_114422.jpg

I only have a MN 91-30 but I used to have a couple SKSs and I would love to get back into them for collecting.,

I haven't shot it yet, but I love my MN. I love the cartridge too, at least on paper it appears to be the ballistic's twin of the 7.62 x 51 NATO (.308 Winchester). The Mosin Nagant is difficult to sporterized, but I have no desire for that. I want it just like the Godless Bas....ds made it, hehehehe!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    Nice doors, who plays the piano?

PS.
    Nice guns also. :tooth:
    The Mrs plays and tricked me into the piano.
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    The Mrs plays and tricked me into the piano.

Itsa strategically placed tactical piano, it can be used as a door(s) barricade.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Hey, I like that PSL. 7.64X54R ain't nuthing to be ashamed of and one in a semi would be some kinda fun.

Nice collection of former WARSAW PACT commie guns you got yerself.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    And you can hide an AK in it. :tooth:

Might cause his wife to hit a sour note :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,904 Senior Member
    A piano is a small price to pay for more guns. Nice collection
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 23,977 Senior Member

20150223_114422.jpg

I like the SVD!
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
    Zee wrote: »
    I like the SVD!

Looking for an SVD but can't afford it right now. That is my PSL.
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,147 Senior Member
    Looking for an SVD but can't afford it right now. That is my PSL.

I've been wanting to get a PSL or SVD for a long time. It would finally finish my AK 'family' with the big rifle.

Nice collection
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    I've been wanting to get a PSL or SVD for a long time. It would finally finish my AK 'family' with the big rifle.

Nice collection

I have been eyeing the VEPR's that Atlantic has with the SVD style wood but they are pricey and still need optics.