Home Main Category Clubhouse

Happy Birthday Warmonkey!!

LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior MemberPosts: 8,337 Senior Member
Join me in wishing lots of bananas for breamfisher as he celebrates another year vertical!!

:beer:
“A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member

Replies

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,635 Senior Member
    Happy Birthday, Earl.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • olesniperolesniper Senior Member Posts: 3,763 Senior Member
    Seems like it was just yesterday, that little Earl was born. I heard that his Granny babysat him..........a lot. Have no idea where he picked up some of his bad habits.

bbbream.jpg

Her dressing him in pink, during his visits, may explain a lot............if you're smelling what I'm selling.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil: For I carry a .308 and not a .270
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,490 Senior Member
    Now it's cigars and whiskey. And I stopped wearing pink. I let Buffco do that.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,645 Senior Member
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bream

Hope that you enjoy the day
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 16,756 Senior Member
    Sending Happy Birthday wishes your way Earl...hope you have a great day....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Happy Birthday :applause::applause::applause::cool2::cool2::cool2::worthy::worthy::worthy:................is monkey years the same as ours................or 1 to 7 or 7 to 1 or .........................

Enjoy, they come around too fast and will add up on ya until your cake needs candles that multiply the years or else there wouldn't be enough room for candles
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • bobbyrlf3bobbyrlf3 Senior Member Posts: 2,543 Senior Member

Happy Birthday!
    Knowledge is essential to living freely and fully; understanding gives knowledge purpose and strength; wisdom is combining the two and applying them appropriately in words and actions.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,634 Senior Member
    Happy Birthday
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 8,048 Senior Member
    Every birthday should start out with a good breakfast so that you are prepared for all the exciting activities..............................

warmonkey.jpg

Happy birthday Earl.
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • bhl2506bhl2506 Senior Member Posts: 1,915 Senior Member
    Happy Birthday! :beer:
    Refusing to conform to the left wing mantra of political correctness by insisting on telling the truth does not make you a loud mouth.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,417 Senior Member
    Happy Birthday, may your bananas be ripe and your kilt still fits.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • rberglofrberglof Senior Member Posts: 2,634 Senior Member
    Happy Birthday!
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 20,850 Senior Member
    Happy birfen day, my little brother from another mother
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Thanks folks. It was... a day. Culminated with having to help get a coworker whose work boat broke down. Didn't get into bed until after midnight....
    Overkill is underrated.
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    So you spent most of the day...

... in labor? :jester:
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
    Nope. Staring at a computer screen working on getting caught up on an online ArcGIS course I was 3-weeks behind on because we've been going all out at work trying to get caught up with sampling. We were behind due to an initial condition of higher than normal water levels and cooler water temperatures that dropped and then had a rapid warming.
    Overkill is underrated.