Home Main Category Clubhouse

Two of Buffy's favorite things....

knitepoetknitepoet Senior MemberPosts: 20,861 Senior Member
combined :rotflmao:
two "Strawberry Yoohoo" pink chickens

Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Replies

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,426 Senior Member
    knitepoet wrote: »
    combined :rotflmao:
    two "Strawberry Yoohoo" pink chickens

Last we heard, the " german she bear" was upset with his internet use, wait till she finds these pictures on his computer.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 20,861 Senior Member
    CHIRO1989 wrote: »
    Last we heard, the " german she bear" was upset with his internet use, wait till she finds these pictures on his computer.
    :yikes: doomed.gifkboom.gif
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    You know how that dang Internet works, Chicken sites can lead to Chick sites and then Chicks with Richards sites and .................he would be taken to forbidden places and be in serious Kimchi before he realized it and the :fan::fan: in his house. :spittingcoffee::spittingcoffee::spittingcoffee::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,291 Senior Member
    CHIRO1989 wrote: »

More like she caught him with the gun safe open, and noticed the rifles had 'gone forth and multiplied'. :rotflmao:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams