Home Main Category Clubhouse

Had an interesting visitor tonight............

orchidmanorchidman Senior MemberPosts: 8,048 Senior Member
Doorbell goes about 8.30pm and when I answer it I find an attractive looking woman standing there. First thing I noticed is that she looked about 5 mths pregnant. In my normal gentlemanly manner I asked if I could help her.

She asked to speak to me by name ie by my first name Alec............ I thought? And the conversation went something like this.........
I said "Yes, Thats me"
"No, I mean the other Alec"
"What other Alec?"
" The other one"
"Which other one"
"The one I met in a night club in October"
" Well that's not me, I haven't been to any nightclub for at least 12mths"
" But it wasn't you"
" Ok, What did this other Alec look like?"
" He was shorter than you, had a beard and a funny moustache and spoke with a Canadian accent"
By now I am thinking there must be a full moon or something........then it suddenly dawned on me..............guess who stayed at my place 5 mths ago?

She then explained that she met this 'other Alec' in a nightclub, had a few drinks then went back to her place...............5mths and after exhaustive enquiries she managed to track this other 'Alec' back to my place.........

I have her address if you want it Chris...............
Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....

Replies

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,634 Senior Member
    A+13 doesn't sound Canadian, must be someone else she is thinking about.
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,797 Senior Member
    It's too close to April 1st and everyone knows that Chris would rather argue on the internet than spend time with an attractive woman.:tooth:
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,490 Senior Member
    Fisheadgib wrote: »
    It's too close to April 1st and everyone knows that Chris would rather argue on the internet than spend time with a woman.:tooth:
    FIFY
    Overkill is underrated.
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    BAM!
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,125 Senior Member
    orchidman wrote: »
    Doorbell goes about 8.30pm and when I answer it I find an attractive looking woman standing there. First thing I noticed is that she looked about 5 mths pregnant. In my normal gentlemanly manner I asked if I could help her.

She asked to speak to me by name ie by my first name Alec............ I thought? And the conversation went something like this.........
    I said "Yes, Thats me"
    "No, I mean the other Alec"
    "What other Alec?"
    " The other one"
    "Which other one"
    "The one I met in a night club in October"
    " Well that's not me, I haven't been to any nightclub for at least 12mths"
    " But it wasn't you"
    " Ok, What did this other Alec look like?"
    " He was shorter than you, had a beard and a funny moustache and spoke with a Canadian accent"
    By now I am thinking there must be a full moon or something........then it suddenly dawned on me..............guess who stayed at my place 5 mths ago?

She then explained that she met this 'other Alec' in a nightclub, had a few drinks then went back to her place...............5mths and after exhaustive enquiries she managed to track this other 'Alec' back to my place.........

I have her address if you want it Chris...............

Can't wait to see the baby pics...............

tumblr_ksckciSGoh1qaotldo1_500.jpg
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson