letter from the mother of the first Navy Seal killed in Iraq to General Dempsey

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,985 Senior Member
An open letter from the mother of the first Navy Seal killed in Iraq to General Martin Dempsey

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/20/open-letter-from-mother-first-navy-seal-killed-in-iraq-to-general-martin/
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    As Hillary said "Does it really Matter". Damn right is matters. The General should resign or be demoted, or fired! :angry: Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,803 Senior Member
    Fat Billy wrote: »
    As Hillary said "Does it really Matter". Damn right is matters. The General should resign or be demoted, or fired! :angry: Later,

I'm afraid General Dempsey is one of Obummer's Suck asses. He's sucked up to the PREZ so hard I can hear his ribs crackin from here. Him being the head of the JCS doesn't give me the Warm and Fuzzy for sure........:nono:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,985 Senior Member
    I keep hoping he is just biting his tongue and is a true Patroit just has his hands tied by Obammy, but this is beyond the pale.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,985 Senior Member
  • centermass556centermass556 Senior Member Posts: 3,508 Senior Member
    Snake pretty much got it right about dempsy.

Why does it take the letter from a mom of a SEAL to get attention. What about the thousands of vets that have been crying out about this. I gave some of the best years of my life there just so this administration could piss it all way. I have friends that gave it all.....
    "To have really lived, you must have almost died. To those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."