Is Obammy HIV Or just eating Michelle's diet?

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,985 Senior Member
Or eating Michelle's diet? :tooth:

Interesting, anyway.

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/obama-delivers-remarks-climate-change-everglades-national-park-photo-235331371.html

From Comments:

"Yes. He is HIV+ ...since the 1990's when he was diagnosed. His lab report states he also infected two other people. He has been on the medications but as most of us medical personnel are aware -- HIV can remain dormant in a patient for over a decade, or even never show health complications as long as the meds are taken. In Chicago, many men at the "club" knew he was HIV+... and they often stated he had a case of "the slims", as they refer to the disease. Weight loss and mental abnormalities are some of the side effects of HIV medications. Yes, I'm a nurse. Yes, I've seen his lab report. Yes, nurses do indeed talk."
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    If it were only true ... that has been going around since he first infiltrated the White House. In the day and age it would be hard to keep somebody from leaking that if they had proof.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,985 Senior Member
    He looks as thin as a bean pole.................unhealthy. I dunno why with all the cooks and food available to him, unless his health NAZI of a wife is slapping his hand every time he reaches fer something tasty!
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 6,945 Senior Member
    Well, when you sodomize 318 million people on a daily basis for six years, you're bound to catch something unhealthy. . .
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • roadkingroadking Senior Member Posts: 3,056 Senior Member
    :win: Bigslug is the winner!

Matt
    Support your local Scouts!
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,668 Senior Member
    Bigslug wrote: »
    Well, when you sodomize 318 million people on a daily basis for six years, you're bound to catch something unhealthy. . .
    roadking wrote: »
    :win: Bigslug is the winner!

Matt
    :rotflmao: :that:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.