Is the Clinton campaign in trouble via foreign donations?

samzheresamzhere BannedPosts: 10,923 Senior Member
That famous biased right-wing organization, the New York Times, has published this long and deeply researched article about how the Russians donated millions to the Clinton "Family" Foundation while at the same time, those Russians gain approval from the State Department (Hillary being boss) for investing in US uranium mining interests.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Replies

• Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    Is this herpes or a fever blister? "What Difference Does it Make". Herpes and Hillary both begin with H. :popcorn: Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 7,099 Senior Member
    Fat Billy wrote: »
    Is this herpes or a fever blister? "What Difference Does it Make". Herpes and Hillary both begin with H. :popcorn: Later,

I think it would be more appropriate to say that the Democratic Party is gearing up to stick us with Preparation H.

(I really hope someone in the GOP latches on to that:tooth:)
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    What's Shrillary capable of getting away with? Does the name "Vince Foster" ring any bells?
    :uhm:
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    cpj wrote: »
    NOTHING will come of this, legally speaking. It may be enough to ruin her bid as COTUS, but she will get off without a hitch.

I almost hate to ask, but what is COTUS?

OK, the "C" I get the rest....................

You wouldn't dare............................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    When even the NEW YORK TIMES is reporting the Clinton's selling their soul to foreign powers they MUST KNOW that the :fan: is imminent!

This isn't going to go away, either. I think it will be a real albatross around her neck if she stays in the race. And there is more to come.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
    That new book (Clinton Cash) soon to be released has sparked a lot of interest and the author has an 1 hour interview on Fox with Bret Baier called the Tangled Clinton Web. Tonight at 10pm.

They have sent out the attack dogs on this from the Hilliary camp.
  • AntonioAntonio Senior Member Posts: 2,353 Senior Member
    If foreign donations are going to damage the mischievous gun-grabbers, I'm willing to throw some money to them.....
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,952 Senior Member
    I dearly hope you are right Wambli.

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
    You young idealist are soooooo cute! I just want to pinch your widdle cheeks!

She. Will. Skate. End of story.

Maybe from criminal charges, but she won't skate into the WH..........................I think this book and the revelations are really gonna damage her bid for POTUS. She doesn't have the charisma of Bill who could talk himself out from being in front of a firing squad.

Just a painful reminder of what the Clinton's are all about who many have conveniently forgotten about, one scandal after the next.

Now even some "Mainstream Media" commentators are saying this went too far and there is something to it. Maybe no criminal acts can be proved yet, but this unethical behavior of the Clinton Foundation and Hillary as Sec of State is putting a very bad taste in the mouths of supporters and causing them to rethink their support of her and if they really want them back in the White House again..........................
    Oh, I agree (hope) she will lose the election because of this. But formal charges? By who? The republicans? Never. They don't have the balls. Besides, even if they did, the charges would never stick.

Reminds me just what the heck are the REP in Congress doing now? Boehner said the Clinton's were honorable people or something to that effect the other day???????
    Oh, I agree (hope) she will lose the election because of this. But formal charges? By who? The republicans? Never. They don't have the balls. Besides, even if they did, the charges would never stick.

Well, if there are any charges, the congress would have nothing to do with this anyway. It would go to federal courts where the Clinton charity is based. And maybe state charges for accepting bribes.

Even if no charges result soon, this might really blow up and force Hillary to "retire due to poor health" -- a typical out used for such stuff. And due to the lack of credible candidates otherwise, the Demos might be in trouble for the election.

Of course, all loyal Demos will vote for whomever regardless, but that would cut severely into crossover or midstream voters. And the big focus would shift to the best Republican candidate and hopefully ensure his election. We can only hope.

• pjames777pjames777 Senior Member Posts: 1,078 Senior Member
    Public has short memories.......get the trash out now and in 18 months nobody will remember and the uninformed American voters will once again vote for freebies in place of Freedom. IMHO
    They can sure investigate Sam.

Exclusive — Rand Paul: Obama White House, Congress Should Both Consider Investigating Hillary Clinton’s Uranium Deal

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/23/exclusive-rand-paul-obama-white-house-congress-should-both-consider-investigating-hillary-clintons-uranium-deal/
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,930 Senior Member
    NOTHING will come of this, legally speaking. It may be enough to ruin her bid as COTUS, but she will get off without a hitch.

For right now I don't give a flying %$(# if she gets off without a hitch for right now, as long as she NEVER EVER gets to be POTUS.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    samzhere wrote: »
    Well, if there are any charges, the congress would have nothing to do with this anyway. It would go to federal courts where the Clinton charity is based. And maybe state charges for accepting bribes.

Even if no charges result soon, this might really blow up and force Hillary to "retire due to poor health" -- a typical out used for such stuff. And due to the lack of credible candidates otherwise, the Demos might be in trouble for the election.

Of course, all loyal Demos will vote for whomever regardless, but that would cut severely into crossover or midstream voters. And the big focus would shift to the best Republican candidate and hopefully ensure his election. We can only hope.

Yeah, because you can't impeach the hag until after she's been elected and then on offenses done as president. The courts would have to instigate this and the problem with that is most of the lower courts are loaded with Libtards. Any justice that comes out of this will have to be realized at the Ballot Box.
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    No trouble at all. It would be an epic, disproportionate inconsistency for Hillary's Democratic and Independent constituency, and most of the media, to care a whit about any of this.
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,952 Senior Member
    horselips wrote: »
    No trouble at all. It would be an epic, disproportionate inconsistency for Hillary's Democratic and Independent constituency, and most of the media, to care a whit about any of this.

AGREED.

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
    Big Chief wrote: »
    They can sure investigate Sam.

Exclusive — Rand Paul: Obama White House, Congress Should Both Consider Investigating Hillary Clinton’s Uranium Deal

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/23/exclusive-rand-paul-obama-white-house-congress-should-both-consider-investigating-hillary-clintons-uranium-deal/

Thanks. I missed that. I was thinking more toward criminal charges, not an congressional investigation.

Fat Billy wrote: »

Neither, it's the claps. But it manifested itself in the lips. Probably some exotic STD Bill picked up doing God knows what!
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,195 Senior Member
    They don't have the balls to vote against a commie for Attorney General candidate. They couldn't possibly initiate anything.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
    The Tangled Clinton Web was pretty good. Hosted by Bret Baier on Fox News and featuring the author of Clinton Cash (Peter Schweizer). I'm sure there will be plenty encore showings.

It connects the dots on a lot of the Clinton Foundations and the Clinton's shady deals, far too many to be sheer coincidences.
  • mohicanmohican Member Posts: 380 Member
    They (Bubba and Butch Clinton) are either trying to get all the negatives out of the way before the primary season starts in earnest, or the Dems in the last 6-10 years have moved to where Obama is their center and they desire anyone but Hillary. Or Hillary is messin up, or all of the above.

The Dems have always seemed ephemeral, with LBJ being an abberation. They want a good looking candidate with outward charm, and Hillary is haggard and shrill.