Just got an interesting email forward- - - - -

TeachTeach Senior MemberPosts: 18,428 Senior Member
Yes, I know most of these things are BS, but this one seems to be well documented:

Six trivia questions to see how much history you really know. Be honest; it's kind of fun and revealing. If you don't know the answer make your best guess. Answer all of the questions (no cheating) before looking at the answers. And, no, the answers to these questions aren't all Barack Obama.

1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

A. Karl Marx B. Adolph Hitler C. Joseph Stalin
D. Barack Obama E. None of the above

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few... and to replace it with shared responsibility, for shared prosperity."

A. Lenin B. Mussolini C. Idi Amin

3) "(We).... can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."

A. Nikita Khrushchev B. Joseph Goebbels C. Boris Yeltsin

4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own ... in order to create this common ground."

A. Mao Tse Tung B. Hugo Chavez C. Kim Jong II

5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."

A. Karl Marx B. Lenin C. Molotov

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."

A. Pinochet B. Milosevic C. Saddam Hussein

Scroll down for answers...

... and the answers are:

(1) E. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/29/2004

(2) E. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 5/29/2007

(3) E. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(4) E. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(5) E. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(6) E. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 9/2/2005

She may be the next president if you don't forward this!

It sounds like we just might have another commiecrat waiting in the wings to continue the "fundamental change"- - - - - -and keep lining her pockets with bribes!

Jerry
Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite

Replies

• woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Senior Member Posts: 2,725 Senior Member
    Jerry, please copy me with this email. I'm not "electronically, capable" of getting it off the Board.

EDIT: Forgot to mention: I honestly thought "None of the Above", but I will admit that I thought I smelled a "rat" initially.
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    Thanks Teach -- good one!

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Well, it is MIXED in whether it is True or False....................She DID make the comments, but......................

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/marxist.asp

Origins: This list of purported "Marxist" quotes by former first lady, senator, presidential candidate, and secretary of state Hillary Clinton is (like many collections of utterances from various political figures) difficult to rate as strictly "true" or "false": She did make the statements reported above, but they have all been stripped of any explanatory context, and some of them had portions elided, creating potentially misleading impressions about the nature of those statements. Below we verify the source and complete wording of each statement on this list and provide the context in which it was made. (All of these entries date from between 2004 and 2007, during which time Hillary Clinton represented the state of New York in the U.S. Senate.)

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/marxist.asp#t5EFdCplKKMLIXeG.99
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Snopes is run by a far-left couple of people, so take their "true/false" ratings with a BIG grain of salt.

Rich, check your email.

Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
    Teach wrote: »
    Snopes is run by a far-left couple of people, so take their "true/false" ratings with a BIG grain of salt.

Rich, check your email.

Jerry

Yep, I know from others posting s Snopes decision on something I posted here.

Even if the email was all false, I'd be more prone to believe it than anything Hillary says.............besides you even saved the email :tooth: :rotflmao: :spittingcoffee:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,930 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Well, it is MIXED in whether it is True or False....................She DID make the comments, but......................

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/marxist.asp

Origins: This list of purported "Marxist" quotes by former first lady, senator, presidential candidate, and secretary of state Hillary Clinton is (like many collections of utterances from various political figures) difficult to rate as strictly "true" or "false": She did make the statements reported above, but they have all been stripped of any explanatory context, and some of them had portions elided, creating potentially misleading impressions about the nature of those statements. Below we verify the source and complete wording of each statement on this list and provide the context in which it was made. (All of these entries date from between 2004 and 2007, during which time Hillary Clinton represented the state of New York in the U.S. Senate.)

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/marxist.asp#t5EFdCplKKMLIXeG.99

Chief, it's a pretty well known fact, among the better educated voter, that Hillary isn't a libtard on the scale of BHO. But she is still liberal in comparison to us. And she doesn't know how to spell 2A. AND She will no doubt appoint more stupid libtard SCOTUS Justices. THose are the big reason I wouldn't vote for her. But the reasons she won't get elected president are all her past baggage such as Vince Foster and others and Benghazi, and her email deletions, and this latest scandal with foreign contributions. I know people that will vote for WHOEVER is in the D column. But those in the middle who we need to win over are the ones we need to convince of her inequities to steer their votes toward our side of the aisle. And shamefully I will admit if a smear campaign will help, I will participate, only because I think that another libtard in the White House could spell the end of this country as we knew and loved it and we are to the point of saying "All's fair in love and war, and this is WAR!"
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    Dang, you reckon Alpha will swing our way in the next election then?
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,952 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Dang, you reckon Alpha will swing our way in the next election then?

No. But I've been wrong before. :tooth:

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug