Bruce Jenner comes out...

coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior MemberPosts: 6,464 Senior Member
...As a Republican! :jester:

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/04/306349-biggest-take-aways-bruce-jenners-coming-interview-diane-sawyer/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=organic&utm_content=conservativedaily&utm_campaign=Life

I love her reaction: "Are you a Republican?!?"

He's a weird dude, but I guess you have to give him credit for being (sort of) himself.
"Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
George Carlin

Replies

• BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,661 Senior Member
    One sick individual.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,112 Senior Member
    Somehow, the writers of "Married With Children" knew this was going to happen...
    Overkill is underrated.
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,464 Senior Member
    That there is funny, I don't care who you are!! :rotflmao:
    George Carlin
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 10,255 Senior Member
    I don't think he's sick...well, maybe he is a little bit...I think he's extremely unusual. He says he's not gay, just wants to be a woman. And very honest about it. I'll follow his story because he seems genuine in his strangeness. Maybe he's one of a kind.

And he's not a fan of Obama!
    Not too many problems you can't fix
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,052 Senior Member
    Al Bundy is/was the man!!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,857 Senior Member
    Somehow, the writers of "Married With Children" knew this was going to happen...

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

But seriously, we could maybe talk him...ah her into running for president on the Republican ticket. Then we could beat the dems to having the first woman president.....:tooth:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    The "Renee Richards" thing does not seem as bad of a thing as the fact he was part of that crazy "reality" show and it's crazies ... that is really warped!
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
    cpj wrote: »
    If you're a guy, and want to see the Russian Doctor (Dr Kutchercockoff) to have your bits and pieces removed, fileted, and inverted and sewn back in, you are, indeed, sick.

That may be, but one thing you can say for sure...he ain't no sissy! :yikes:
    George Carlin
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,661 Senior Member
    coolgunguy wrote: »
    That may be, but one thing you can say for sure...he ain't no sissy! :yikes:

Yea, he is all man.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Wonder if he/she will have its prostate removed. I mean a woman don't need no prostate, after all.

Other things have piqued my curiosity, but best left to ones imagination, I reckon.

Maybe Piqued wasn't the best word to use? :punch: :uhm: :spittingcoffee: :rotflmao:

pique
    pēk/
    verb
    past tense: piqued; past participle: piqued

stimulate (interest or curiosity).
    "you have piqued my curiosity about the man"
    synonyms: stimulate, arouse, rouse, provoke, whet, awaken, excite, kindle, stir, galvanize
    "his curiosity was piqued"
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    Didn't he, ah she just have some kind of accident lately? Maybe he got hit real hard on the head? No, I think he had a DUI or something?
    Then maybe he got hit in the head when he was drunk?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,731 Senior Member
    11008566_10153009488784376_5697334222414950991_n.jpg?oh=058294937a55e9c0ae16bddef8579a7e&oe=55A9B5A7
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,230 Senior Member
    He was Mr. All American Athlete and on the Wheaties boxes when I was a little kid. Then he got all weird and stuff. Plastic surgeries out the yin-yang (but he had a smoking hot step-daughter). Now this. What the hell Bruce???

Sorry folks, with Bruce a woman, my childhood is ruined! I even sent in a version of the Wheaties jingle when I was a kid...

After I plant my garden's seedies,
    I get the eaties for my Wheaties.

(they sent me a hat)

Why Bruce? Why???
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Wonder if he/she will have its prostate removed. I mean a woman don't need no prostate, after all.

Other things have piqued my curiosity, but best left to ones imagination, I reckon.

Maybe Piqued wasn't the best word to use? :punch: :uhm: :spittingcoffee: :rotflmao::tooth:

pique
    pēk/
    verb
    past tense: piqued; past participle: piqued

stimulate (interest or curiosity).
    "you have piqued my curiosity about the man"
    synonyms: stimulate, arouse, rouse, provoke, whet, awaken, excite, kindle, stir, galvanize
    "his curiosity was piqued"

Yeah, not too many women get Prostate Cancer, jus' sayin'!:tooth:
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,658 Senior Member
    I'm all for people wanting to be all that they can be - I just wish some of them wouldn't go to such great lengths to tell me about it. Anybody who needs attention that much, is just too twisted for me to appreciate.
  • bobbyrlf3bobbyrlf3 Senior Member Posts: 2,467 Senior Member
    bisley wrote: »
    I'm all for people wanting to be all that they can be - I just wish some of them wouldn't go to such great lengths to tell me about it. Anybody who needs attention that much, is just too twisted for me to appreciate.

Amen to that.:up:
    Knowledge is essential to living freely and fully; understanding gives knowledge purpose and strength; wisdom is combining the two and applying them appropriately in words and actions.
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    I had to laugh today. Listening to Rush Limbaugh, who spent a couple minutes on the situation and Rush, either intentionally or accidentally, call him Bruce "Jender"!

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 15,072 Senior Member
    Good on him for being a Republic....as far as his gender issues are concerned...."You got no idea how little I care...." although I could see how living around those Kardashian sluts could make a guy want to end his ability to procreate....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,866 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    "You got no idea how little I care...." although I could see how living around those Kardashian sluts could make a guy want to end his ability to procreate....
    :win: x2
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Jayhawker wrote: »
    Good on him for being a Republic....as far as his gender issues are concerned...."You got no idea how little I care...." although I could see how living around those Kardashian sluts could make a guy want to end his ability to procreate....

I don't know, I kinda think the Kardashians are cute. I just wouldn't want one for a wife:

rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    But this thread is DEAD!!! It's been beat to death in record time!

:deadhorse:..........:roll:..........:uhm:..........:popcorn:

:tooth:
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,106 Senior Member
    He hasn't aged well as a male, and he's gonna make one gawdawful ugly female. He's gonna be so ugly as a female he'll make a nuclear powered carrier go cross country to avoid him...................at flank speed!
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

• Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 10,255 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    I don't know, I kinda think the Kardashians are cute. I just wouldn't want one for a wife:

rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I think the Kardashians are for the most part skanks. With big butts.

If Bruce's gender is in the wrong place, his politics are right on. Which will likely be an issue later on with the media. He's 65 years old, has never (according to him) been with a man and has no desire (according to him) to do so. I guess he's a one-of-a-kind. Very strange.
    Not too many problems you can't fix
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 15,072 Senior Member
    Kim can balance a wine glass on her ass...now that's something to put in your resume....and a skill that will make the world a better place...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
    Living with the 'Whore-dashians' has got to be a tad emasculating....
    George Carlin
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,148 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    He hasn't aged well as a male, and he's gonna make one gawdawful ugly female. He's gonna be so ugly as a female he'll make a nuclear powered carrier go cross country to avoid him...................at flank speed!
    I actually worked with a transgender cop...male to female, and knew the before and after. I can tell you this: the guy was no handsome adonis going into the surgery, and afterwards he/she made a REAL FUGLY woman.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 7,045 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    But this thread is DEAD!!! It's been beat to death in record time!

Actually, now that we have a 30+ year study of what eating it does to you, I'm pretty curious to see if Wheaties stock plummets.
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
    Bigslug wrote: »
    Actually, now that we have a 30+ year study of what eating it does to you, I'm pretty curious to see if Wheaties stock plummets.
    So if you are a woman, it makes you grow a big ass, and if you are a man, it makes you into a (ugly) Republican woman?
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,658 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    So if you are a woman, it makes you grow a big ass, and if you are a man, it makes you into a (ugly) Republican woman?

Yes, ma'am - I think that's what he was saying.
    I guess that explains the man-boobs.