Didn't even need a double-tap!

TeachTeach Senior MemberPosts: 18,263 Senior Member
Another scumbag assumes room temperature- - - - -no parole from the graveyard!

http://news.yahoo.com/police-man-shoots-kills-carjacker-outside-store-004403757.html

I'm sure the liberals are weeping, wailing, and rending their garments over this one! This poor felon won't get a chance to get "rehabilitated" and let them spend wheelbarrows full of our tax dollars on him!
Jerry
Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite

Replies

• Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 5,727 Senior Member
    As far as I'm concerned he DID get rehabilitated, he won't ever break another law.
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,109 Senior Member
    Two medals should be forthcoming:

1) Valor for coming to the aid of a "damsel in distress" and putting the dirtbag out of society's misery.
    2) Marksmanship - hitting one's target.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,666 Senior Member
    Elk creek wrote: »
    As far as I'm concerned he DID get rehabilitated, he won't ever break another law.

The Criminal Justice term is "specific deterrence"
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    Some good news for a change. Thanks.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 5,727 Senior Member
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    The Criminal Justice term is "specific deterrence"
    Yup, I gots the degree just didn't want to use the fancy college terms: tooth: More articles in prison/jail house newspapers may be a General deterrence. ;-)
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,263 Senior Member
    Fox news is covering another situation in Texas- - - -two more of society's misfits DRT after attacking a cartoonists' gathering. Just because they're "offending" somebody's faith by drawing humorous pictures of a murdering pedophile they think it's OK to kill some more people! One cop wounded- - - -prayers for his swift recovery!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,669 Senior Member
    Elk creek wrote: »
    No ricidivism... guaranteed :up:
    zorba wrote: »
    Two medals should be forthcoming:

1) Valor for coming to the aid of a "damsel in distress" and putting the dirtbag out of society's misery.
    2) Marksmanship - hitting one's target.
    :win:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,624 Senior Member
    Anything can happen, anywhere, anytime. There are no safe places.
    It is appropriate to carry a concealed weapon whenever you are likely to come into the presence of any other person.
    Never, ever, leave home without it. If for any reason whatsoever, your carry gun isn't compatible with every season, circumstance and situation, get one that is.
    Rule #1 - Have a gun.
    Agree, horse.

For quite a while I carried my big 1911 and because it was just large and with the hot Houston weather, wearing totally concealing clothing wasn't my thing, I ended up leaving it at home.

Now I carry my little .357 shrouded hammer snubby and although It's certainly not got the rounds of a full size 1911, w. 5 +P hollowpoints it will do the job in maybe any actual self defense situation that might occur to me outside the home. Other than of course being attacked by a squad of werewolf ninjas.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,109 Senior Member
    samzhere wrote: »
    werewolf ninjas.
    So you're GTG if the BGs are kamikaze vampires?

Just checking. :silly:
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • topguntopgun Member Posts: 128 Member
    Nice story with a happy ending!
    zorba wrote: »
    So you're GTG if the BGs are kamikaze vampires?

Just checking. :silly:

Easy. Met up with 'em before. They're pushovers.