Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

GOP contenders vow to bomb terrorists ‘back to the 7th Century,’ invoke Liam Neeson

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I like his acting, but not his anti-gun politics...............

http://bearingarms.com/anti-gun-action-star-liam-neeson-mocked-fake-poster-new-movie-premiers/

[IMG][/img]0.jpg_zpskmft090x.png
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,911 Senior Member
    All movie actors sound tough on bad guys if you listen to their scripted movie lines. In real life....not so much.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    That's not good enough- - - - -militant islam survived the Crusades and came back like a cancer that didn't get excised well enough. We're better equipped to do the job now, if we have the fortitude to see the job through to its logical completion.
    Jerry
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,877 Senior Member
    Bombing 'em back to the 7th Century will set 'em back... what... 2 weeks? And invoking an antigun FOREIGN actor is kinda dumb, in my opinion.
    I'm just here for snark.
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 8,502 Senior Member
    Bombing 'em back to the 7th Century will set 'em back... what... 2 weeks? And invoking an antigun FOREIGN actor is kinda dumb, in my opinion.

That's what I was thinking!! He should have been quoting Dirty Harry!!
  • BarrydBarryd Member Posts: 202 Member

Not more than 2 weeks.
    Barry
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    If we're going to bomb them back to sometime in the past, then a target date of 1,000,000 B.C. would be about right.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Isn't Liam Neeson the modern-day incarnation of Sylvester Stallone? Cowards trying to act like real men!
    Jerry
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,911 Senior Member
    Big Al1 wrote: »
    That's what I was thinking!! He should have been quoting Dirty Harry!!

Hey, quit stealin' my avatar.....LOL
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    He is a good ACTOR and that is ALL, he should keep his mouth shut and quit dissing the hand that feeds him.............his movies are action packed, violent and filled with vigilante justice and guns galore.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    He is a good ACTOR and that is ALLunkno, he should keep his mouth shut and quit dissing the hand that feeds him.............his movies are action packed, violent and filled with vigilante justice and guns galore.

With all the money and false importance and fan following, they get spoiled and soon believe they are a bit smarter than we more common underlings. They forget whence they came and what with their association with hence "Other Actors" Who've more than likely come from weak minded influence, they spew forth their feely goodie crap, straight from the mouths and minds of other morons.

I would ordinarily say "Forgive him for he knows not what he does!" EXCEPT, that he and his buddies like him and the rest of the full of crap unknowing masses are taking this country for a whirlwind spiral dive to oblivion!

I don't think many people take it serious enough yet. Sometimes I wish I was a numb nutted Libtard that could just follow blindly, then this death of liberty wouldn't bother me until right up to the end. Then I would undoubtedly, due to my big mouth be lead out and lined up in front of a firing squad and this would all be ended.

But, I'm not going down easy. They'll have to catch me in the briars and chain me to an ox cart and drag me screaming and clawing back and set me up before their kangaroo court and sentence me to whatever end they shall deem worthy of my resistance. But I won't be alone. I'll have the company of some of you here that got it, that knew where we were headed. That will at least be some solace.

But remember, it's not over til the fat lady sings, and I don't hear her warming up her vocal chords yet...........:nono:..........:angry:..........:usa:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.