Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Obama..Academy Commencement: Denying Climate Change "Dereliction Of Duty"

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
Obama At U.S. Coast Guard Academy Commencement: Denying Climate Change "Dereliction Of Duty"

God help us. how long until this IDIOT is outta office?

He has no idy about Duty, Honor and Country since he has been trying to diminish ours since day one.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/05/20/obama_at_us_coast_guard_academy_commencement_denying_climate_change_dereliction_of_duty.html
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Climate change, a.k.a. Man Made Global Warming, is a load of horse apples.

However, I would like to see a POTUS Change immediately, if not sooner. That clown ain't funny; ain't funny at all. He makes an explosion in a soup knife factory appear to be rather orderly.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,911 Senior Member
    The main derelict complains about dereliction of duty? What a maroon.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    If he falls in the ocean I bet Coast Guard cutter would power on by so he could up the waters temperature 98.6 for a few minuets and help the BS Climate change continue. Since most CO2 come from cow farts he should feel at home. What a DUFUS! :silly: Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    He is getting worse with his idiocy as time passes. Well, why not he screwed up Foreign Affairs and our chance to stop ISIS from spreading in Syria and Iraq early on, is screwing up the Iran nuke deal, the economy, instigated more racial tensions at home, he may as well screw up the Coast Guard and the rest of our military while he is at it.

Consistently makes the wrong decisions, we can give him credit fer that anyhow, I reckon.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,632 Senior Member
    Well, I guess that's one way to get folks on board. If you can't dazzle them with details or baffle them with bullsqueeze, just threaten them. I'm awfully close to Godwinning my self here....
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    With a dozen nations around the world going up in smoke...with self-declared, thoroughly radicalized and fatalistic enemies on the fast track to obtaining atomic weapons...with our economy circling the drain...with our own sovereignty crumbling before our eyes...with a growing and already insurmountable national debt...the President thinks the greatest threat to our security is - oh never mind - don't get me started. You can't make this stuff up.

Obama is like a modern day Emperor Nero, buying carbon credits while the whole world burns.
  • HvyMaxHvyMax Senior Member Posts: 1,826 Senior Member
    What would you expect from the Domestic Enemy in Chief???
    Wal Mart where the discriminating white trash shop.
    Paddle faster!!! I hear banjos.
    Reason for editing: correcting my auto correct
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,813 Senior Member
    If we could find ten Democrats in Congress who believed in the Constitution, we could end this embarrassment and throw out the four commies on the Supreme Court.