Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Administration preps new gun regulations

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
Typical of Obammy's sorry ass trying to make his own laws again.......................:nono::nono::cuss::cuss::mad::mad:

Heck, I reckon why not he has done this before like with his Illegal Immigration programs and anything else he can't get through Congress. Only the courts have stopped that illegal policy, so far. He just hates it when he can't make his own laws, that is what Congress is supposed to do. He thinks he is some kinda King who can issue a Proclamation and all the subjects will follow it without question..............................we need a countdown clock like a Doomsday Clock to count his last 16 months or so left in office, only when time runs out things will get better!

“The Obama administration hates the Second Amendment, and it’s clear that every place where it can push, it will,” said Hammond. “This is an indication of an anti-gun administration trying to annoy us in any way it can."

http://thehill.com/regulation/243520-administration-preps-new-gun-regulations
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    599 more days until HSAIG..........................
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 25,123 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    :popcorn:

You gonna eat popcorn fer another 599 days until he leaves office :tooth:
  • Gator MonroeGator Monroe Banned Posts: 655 Senior Member
    But but posters at Firearm forum/boards say Democrats & Republicans are the same (on 2A/RTKBA)
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Well, CRAP! Something else to cause a run on Guns & Ammo! (:tooth:) Just when ammo was starting to show up, another bunch of :fan: to make it unobtanium again. I hope those D.C. idiots all go to Taco Bell and pig out, and crap their brains out; that is assuming that they possess brains in the first place. I have heard rumors that in a Zombie Apocolypse that liberals and democrats are safe due to the lack of brains on which zombies feed. Sounds reasonable.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,577 Senior Member
    BOHICA
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
    597 days left..........................
  • HvyMaxHvyMax Senior Member Posts: 1,826 Senior Member
    Basically anyone capable of anger or anguish is disqualified from owning firearms.
    Wal Mart where the discriminating white trash shop.
    Paddle faster!!! I hear banjos.
    Reason for editing: correcting my auto correct
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    The present administration is scared poopless of the returning veterans from the sandbox. They're afraid that them, combined with a bunch of cranked up civilians, could make life difficult for the gooberment if the gooberment tries any 'funny stuff' pre-2016 elections. That's my tin foil hat message for the day.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,910 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    The present administration is scared poopless of the returning veterans from the sandbox. They're afraid that them, combined with a bunch of cranked up civilians, could make life difficult for the gooberment if the gooberment tries any 'funny stuff' pre-2016 elections. That's my tin foil hat message for the day.

The Obama model of governing is based on fear.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • Gator MonroeGator Monroe Banned Posts: 655 Senior Member
    Open southern border & Islamic inspired terrorism scares the Far Left & Left far less than Conservative Constitutionalist minded Fundy Oathkeeper/Militia Types ...
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,577 Senior Member
    Open southern border & Islamic inspired terrorism scares the Far Left & Left far less than Conservative Constitutionalist minded Fundy Oathkeeper/Militia Types ...

It's because we gun toting Constitutionalists threaten his "fundamental change" of America.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers