Home Main Category Clubhouse

Know What City in Florida Has The Highest Violent Crime Rate?

woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Senior MemberPosts: 2,725 Senior Member
TALLAHASSEE! And I'm not including the politicians in this! (Remember, we're the state capitol!)

Somehow, we have achieved this goal (just announced on the national news)! Had another killing last night less than a week since the last one! Not very many years ago we had one of the very lowest violent crime rates in the state, and a murder would have been major news! Not going into whose killing who, but you can figure it out since Sharpton and his cronies never come down to lead protests :roll:

Replies

• jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,156 Senior Member
    My wife doesn't mind living in PC.... I would like to be outside a ways... Actually found 39 affordable acres with a small house...... Probably be gone before we get down there
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Well they all can't get on the FSU football team and gotta do something .......................is A&M offering Gang Banger 101 as an elective class now?

That's bad and I'm a big Seminole fan ..................:roll2::roll2::roll2::roll2:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,669 Senior Member
    Must be run by Democraps.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Senior Member Posts: 2,725 Senior Member
    Tallahassee is a very strange and confusing place. It's the state capitol and most of the population is very liberal. The local news media is beyond ultra-ultra pinko liberal, yet the city sits in the midst of very conservative rural north Florida, 200 miles to the nearest big city in any direction. The population is about 36% Black, with maybe 12-15% mixed Asian, Indian, Hispanic, and the balance native Whites. We have a fairly high Russian population, and I have yet to meet one that wasn't a darn good person to have around. I like them.....get the governments out of the way and we'll get along fine. The ones that I know are just as conservative as I am, and that's saying a lot. Our crime rate is very high Black on Black, but I don't know the percentages. It's a little weird down here...thank God I'm about 18+ miles north of town up in what we call Plantation Country. All rural and wooded. The crime rate out here in the country is very low. The "druggies" know they could easily get shot for breaking-entering or robbery attempts out here.
  • woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Senior Member Posts: 2,725 Senior Member
    Three more shootings in Tallahassee last night :yikes:! If you come down here for any reason, be sure to be well armed!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    It was nowhere near as bad as it is now.

http://www.homesecurityshield.org/news/most-dangerous-cities-in-florida/

Other cities of interest:
    Opa-locka, Florida has a high crime rate of 108.03 but was excluded from the rankings due its small population size of just 15,792.
    Jacksonville Beach ranked #31 overall and #16 for violent crimes.
    Tallahassee ranked #32 overall and #21 for violent crimes.
    Tampa ranked #68 overall and #40 for violent crimes.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!