Home Main Category Clubhouse

MIA Forum Members

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
Anyone heard from bruchi down in PR?

How about slantyeyedshootist....others?
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,714 Senior Member
    No wondering what is up, too.
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,713 Senior Member
    Bruchi was having some serious health issues last time he posted. Slantyeyedshooter I miss his humor.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Anyone heard from bruchi down in PR?

How about slantyeyedshootist....others?
    Slant is fine. He just emailed me about his club's yearly machine gun shoot, complete with videos. It looked awesome.

I haven't heard anything out of Bruchi in about three months.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    I see Shane all the time on FB and invited him back here. He said he would drop in.
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,094 Senior Member
    I was wondering about Slanteyed as well, so I looked and he was last here just a few days ago, so apparently he's still lurking from time to time.
    I wish he'd start posting again, I miss him :tissue:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,664 Senior Member
    Yea, I miss Slanteye too - come back!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    zorba wrote: »
    Yea, I miss Slanteye too - come back!

He funny man, eat flied lice :tooth:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • USUFBUSUFB Senior Member Posts: 830 Senior Member
    The Colorado folks have been scarce recently.
    Sometimes, I lie awake in bed at night wondering "Why the heck can't I fall asleep?"
    NRA Life Member
  • waipapa13waipapa13 Senior Member Posts: 838 Senior Member
    :that: Linefinder and Jerrybobco, MHS as well, hope all is well with them, I liked their pronghorn posts especially.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,628 Senior Member
    waipapa13 wrote: »
    :that: Linefinder and Jerrybobco, MHS as well, hope all is well with them, I liked their pronghorn posts especially.

MHS is good last time I touched base with him. Jerry needs to check in. Linefinder too. Mosseybuck popped in last weekend so Colorado must still be there.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 11,741 Senior Member
    Bruchi posted on the "Gun Laws" thread yesterday, I believe.
    Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.
    eat flied lice :tooth:
    I used to order that at Iwakuni

and I was the Human Relations guy.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,495 Senior Member
    Gene L wrote: »
    Bruchi posted on the "Gun Laws" thread yesterday, I believe.

Afraid not. Somebody dug up an oooooooooooooooold thread. His last post was in October, 2014.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    Hey guys, so solly about being MIA. Been doing a bunch of other stuff. Here is alink to one of the things I been doing:

http://m-mason.smugmug.com/Shooting/Organized-Gatherings/15-Saddle-Butte-Machinegun-Sho/

Worked as an RO at the Shoot. That's me in the brown ranch coat and RED hat. Got to shoot a machine gun. Don't know what it was but it was awesome! Does anybody know what type of gun it is. I think MP44 but don't know autos. Yeah, we had the Hellcat back and a WWII flamethrower too.

Flied lice velly nice.
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • ken55ken55 Senior Member Posts: 782 Senior Member
    USUFB wrote: »
    The Colorado folks have been scarce recently.

I'm still here but I don't add much, I'm sorry to say. I do check in every day to see what's going on, though. I've been hanging around for about 10 years now - started when I was 55 (hence my lame screen name) and I'm about to be 66. I know Linefinder personally and I'll check up on him today to make sure he's okay. Last time I talked to him he was just really busy.

I think the last thing I posted about was the Ruger No 1 .375 H&H Magnum I found in a LGS. I've been playing with loads for it and have about decided it may be the most fun rifle I've ever owned. I can tell you pulling that nice crisp trigger on the load I built with a 300 grain Nosler Partition over 60 grains of Varget (middle of the chart) was a memorable experience. :yikes::yikes: Put three rounds in a neat cloverleaf and had the flinches for two days.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,664 Senior Member
    Hey guys, so solly about being MIA. Been doing a bunch of other stuff. Here is alink to one of the things I been doing:

http://m-mason.smugmug.com/Shooting/Organized-Gatherings/15-Saddle-Butte-Machinegun-Sho/

Worked as an RO at the Shoot. That's me in the brown ranch coat and RED hat. Got to shoot a machine gun. Don't know what it was but it was awesome! Does anybody know what type of gun it is. I think MP44 but don't know autos. Yeah, we had the Hellcat back and a WWII flamethrower too.

Flied lice velly nice.

That was effin' cool! Really liked the cannon, Gatling guns, and the tank! Flame thrower was cool too, although I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to "shoot" that.

I noticed some nice fingernails on some of the shooters too.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

Maybe you could show them gals a thing or two about a good range nail polish so their nails won't break while shootin :tooth:

Looks like more fun than a barrel of Democrats Slant :roll2::roll2::roll2:
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,094 Senior Member

Flied lice velly nice.
    Welcome back, we miss you long time:wink:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Senior Member Posts: 2,725 Senior Member
    Hey Slant...! Pulled up your smugmug website for a "look"! Lot of automatic weapons there. I've never been around any of that in my military days, but couldn't help but notice the fellow firing the M-1 Garand....all wrong! Next time tell him to stop gripping the forearm with his left hand and get his right elbow up to the horizontal position! Back in my initial training with the M-1 at PI in the mid-50's, the Gunny would have kicked your butt up between your shoulders for doing that :yikes:
  • LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 7,039 Senior Member
    I'm still here. Generally check in 3-4 times a day, but it's been crazy busy at work for as far back as I can remember, so no shooting time means no new stories/lessons to pass on. You guys have been behaving really well, so no need to do much modding. Even the trolls and spammers seem to be on an extended hiatus.

I haven't talked to Jerry (or Ken, for that matter) in a while, but hopefully things will slow down somewhat before long and we can go burn some powder. I've still got powder/primers/bullets left from when I stocked up when Obama was inaugurated the first time around. That's a shame.

Mike
    "Walking away seems to be a lost art form."
    N454casull
    Maybe you could show them gals a thing or two about a good range nail polish so their nails won't break while shootin :tooth:

Looks like more fun than a barrel of Democrats Slant :roll2::roll2::roll2:

You know Chief, if we had a few barrels of Dummycraps out there instead of the junk cars...
    That was effin' cool! Really liked the cannon, Gatling guns, and the tank! Flame thrower was cool too, although I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to "shoot" that.

They had fingernails???

The flamethrower would cook up a batch of flied lice leal quickee no? I've seen flamethrowers on TV and stuff but this was the first time in real life. It was AWESOME!!!!!
    Hey, is it legal to own a FT or do you have get get a special stamp and Lic#?

I mean we have all used a Zippo and a can of hair spray growing up, but I mean a real one.

I mean all I used was a Zippo .
    Yeah, you'd better leave it at that, too.
  • Six-GunSix-Gun Senior Member Posts: 8,148 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    YOU? Were a human relations guy?

You sound miffed. :tooth:
    Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.
    cpj wrote: »
    YOU? Were a human relations guy?
    If you can believe that
    USMC school trained using Dr. Bob's BS manuals.
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    ....others?

What of robert38-55
    Hey, is it legal to own a FT or do you have get get a special stamp and Lic#?

I mean we have all used a Zippo and a can of hair spray growing up, but I mean a real one.

They are not federally regulated and not considered a firearm. (What??? Bwahaha!!!) Some states have restrictions on them.

You can even buy a new one now. Check out the link. Pricey aren't they?

http://throwflame.com/
    No kiddin $1599 on sale. Even sell Napalm Mix and it ain't cheap either.
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 8,111 Senior Member
    shush wrote: »
    What of robert38-55

Banned from memory I think.
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....