Home Main Category Personal Defense

I'll say it again. New Jersey sucks.

GunnerK19GunnerK19 Senior MemberPosts: 1,095 Senior Member
And it cost a woman her life. Because the Restraining Order, just like the Permit is simply a useless piece of paper.

http://toprightnews.com/n-j-woman-murdered-while-waiting-for-pistol-permit-to-protect-herself/

And, here's the article from nj dot com. Notice any significant bits of information missing here?

http://www.nj.com/camden/index.ssf/2015/06/berlin_stabbing_victim_wanted_to_help_everyone_fam.html
I'm a Conservative. How conservative? Only Alex P. Keaton has me beat.

Taurus 605 .357, Ruger .45 Vaquero, Colt frontier commemorative .22 SA, Pietta 1860 .44 snubnose

Replies

• Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 7,413 Senior Member
    That sucks, bad.

My only experience with New Jersey and guns is a funny one. I was out there visiting a friend from the University of Wyoming. One afternoon we went to a gun store/range he wanted to show off a Jersey gun store. He called the store to see if it was ok to shoot his rifle....a win 94 in 32spec. The guys first said no way, handguns only. Then said well what caliber? Buddy said 32 special, shop clerk said "oh that's fine it's a pistol round. Anything ending in 'special' is ok" So, we started shooting and only stopped when we were out of our 40 rounds. Needless to say the guys in the range were not happy.
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • NJSOGNJSOG Member Posts: 101 Member
    Up ^^ NJ gun laws are the most ridiculous of any State in the Nation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • GunnerK19GunnerK19 Senior Member Posts: 1,095 Senior Member
    The man that murdered her has been found dead in a garage. Whether it was by his own hand or someone else has not been released yet.

http://www.nj.com/camden/index.ssf/2015/06/man_sought_in_berlin_twp_fatal_stabbing_found_dead.html
    I'm a Conservative. How conservative? Only Alex P. Keaton has me beat.

Taurus 605 .357, Ruger .45 Vaquero, Colt frontier commemorative .22 SA, Pietta 1860 .44 snubnose
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    GunnerK19 wrote: »
    The man that murdered her has been found dead in a garage. Whether it was by his own hand or someone else has not been released yet.

http://www.nj.com/camden/index.ssf/2015/06/man_sought_in_berlin_twp_fatal_stabbing_found_dead.html

Well looks like justice was somewhat served. But if the Libtard NJ Government would have let her have the means to defend herself, he probably wouldn't have survived that confrontation, and Bowne would probably still be alive today.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    cpj wrote: »
    Oh, you mean Chris Christe? The guy you would vote for?

There you go again. Now think, Hillary or Christie, Hillary or Christi, Dah let me think, Hillary a corrupt out and out nearly the same thing as what we have now, or Christi, a semi corrupt Commie? And I'm reasonably sure Christie didn't F NJ up by himself. There's a lot of 'em there just like Hillary, you know, the one you'd let win just to make your statement to..... ah nobody, because nobody is going to care except all of us who preferred to have our gun rights which Hillary will do everything in her power to take away. Christi won't be what I would prefer, but he'll be a whole lot better than that.

Actually, I don't think it will be Christi, I don't think he's got a snow ball's chance in hell, but just in case it is, put me down on record as saying this, if it's between he and the pantsuit Witch, it will be Christi.

Your protest vote or non vote is going to be worthless. It's too late for all that. It is strictly damage control and I ain't sittin back and letting the ship sink. Bye the time your protest has any effect, we probably won't have any rights left.
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,889 Senior Member
    As I think Bullsi pointed out... if Christie gets POTUS, he'll be bending over to the Democrats in the name of "compromise" while the Repubs in Congress will be going along with him because the party's important, you know...

If Hilary gets it... the Repubs in Congress will fight her tooth and nail.

Which one is better for the country? Nevermind "but Christie won't get the nod." Which scenario listed is better?
    I'm just here for snark.
    cpj wrote: »
    I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy, that's all.

And I don't really think fat bastard has a chance. However, if he does get the nomination, Hillary WILL be your next president.

cpj, it's not hypocracy. It's survival. And if we can survive long enough, I think most people of our persuasion have a good idea of what we need to do to turn these idiotic trends around. But we can't let it slip and have 4 or 8 more years of this crap. We can hold even NJ Fats feet to the fire. You can't do that to a Hillary. NJ Fats is a whole whole lots more ethical than any of these DUMMYCRAPS.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 12,189 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    cpj, it's not hypocracy. It's survival. And if we can survive long enough, I think most people of our persuasion have a good idea of what we need to do to turn these idiotic trends around. But we can't let it slip and have 4 or 8 more years of this crap. We can hold even NJ Fats feet to the fire. You can't do that to a Hillary. NJ Fats is a whole whole lots more ethical than any of these DUMMYCRAPS.

Oh Snake, if you think any politition is ethical you are sadly mistaken. dont forget the crap last year about fat boy he is as crooked as any of them
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Gator MonroeGator Monroe Banned Posts: 655 Senior Member
    Ditto but if you think Christie is POTUS material and a Walker/Cruz ticket is not electable then I would understand ...