Whats the difference between a .280 and a .270?.........

1235»

Replies

• will-jwill-j Member Posts: 50 Member
    :roll2::applause::applause::applause:...............Holy Crap on a cracker, Folks, gals, and pals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... I got more information than I asked for on this thread,,,,,,,,,,,,Thanks FOLKS,,,,, BTW,,, I didn't over use the emotion cons this time!:jester::rotflmao:

Well, Robbie m'boy....You gets what you pays fer. .280 :yesno: .270

Oh; BTW...Even though I load the .270 for close friends, I still think it sucks.:wink::guns:

WILL

What's with all the funny little pictures? :bang:

WHEN YOU PRAY FOR RAIN YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH THE MUD.
    :confused:
    [email protected]; I need my meds.
    THE WINDS OF TYRANNY ARE BLOWING FROM OUR OWN CAPITOL.
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    will-j wrote: »
    Well, Robbie m'boy....You gets what you pays fer. .280 :yesno: .270

Oh; BTW...Even though I load the .270 for close friends, I still think it sucks.:wink::guns:

WILL

What's with all the funny little pictures? :bang:

WHEN YOU PRAY FOR RAIN YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH THE MUD.

ya got that right will-j.................after all us southern boys have to stick together, don't we? PS. I am from North Carolina.
    "It is what it is":usa:
  • will-jwill-j Member Posts: 50 Member
    Well Rob, I'm from so far south..........Everyone's a [Yankee] to me. (No disrespect) Conch-town; Jump-off Junction. Not a bad little town after the Blue-bellies left. Got my "GREETINGS" from, and traveled with, Uncle Sam in Nov. '66, went back twice until Oct. '85 to pack up my mother and move her up here with me after her stroke. After the first go-back in '77, it just wasn't the same place. Hollyweirdos and the 'Trans crowd' took over and that was it......No more Key West as I knew and remembered it.
    I won't say Ga.'s the best place to live, but I can hunt and fish all I want 'til I cross over. Good 'nuff for me.

WILL.
    :confused:
    [email protected]; I need my meds.
    THE WINDS OF TYRANNY ARE BLOWING FROM OUR OWN CAPITOL.