Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

'Man decapitated' in French attack.

shushshush Senior MemberPosts: 6,259 Senior Member
UPDATE in link.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-33284937

"A man has been beheaded and at least one other person injured in a suspected Islamist attack on a factory near the French city of Lyon.

Several small explosive devices were also set off at the Air Products factory in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier, sources said.

The alleged attacker is said to have been carrying an Islamist flag, which was found nearby.

A man has been arrested, officials say.

Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve is said to be on his way to the scene."


That all I got so far.

Replies

  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    And an attack in Tunisia at a resort hotel with over 20 killed.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Now in Kuwait too..................

    ISIS claims deadly mosque attack in Kuwait

    http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/26/world/kuwait-mosque-attack/
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,348 Senior Member
    And Americans are worried about a 150 year old flag while stuff like this is going on?
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 6,327 Senior Member
    Wait, just to clarify, an American waving that flag killed 9 using it as a symbol of hate. In this case a french man killed one waving a different flag as a symbol of hate.

    Nut jobs are not jobs no matter where they pop up, shoot, shovel and save the taxpayers.
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    Diver43 wrote: »
    And Americans are worried about a 150 year old flag while stuff like this is going on?

    But your main man, holding is own at the LGBT White House reception. :up:


    http://thinkprogress.org/immigration/2015/06/25/3673860/jennicet-gutierrez-white-house-transgender-detention/


    “Last night I spoke out to demand respect and acknowledgement of our gender expression and the release of the estimated 75 transgender immigrants in detention right now,”..................Gutiérrez is a founding member of FAMILIA TQLM, an LGBTQ immigrant advocacy group.

    “There is no pride in how LGBTQ immigrants are treated in this country and there can be no celebration with an administration that has the ability to keep us detained and in danger or release us to freedom.”



    Looks like it is all to celebrate the holly month.

    http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/23/us-mideast-crisis-ramadan-idUSKBN0P31YH20150623



    "Fighters should turn the holy month of Ramadan, which began last week, into a time of “calamity for the infidels ... Shias and apostate Muslims”, Daesh spokesman Abu Mohammad Al Adnani said in an audio message"
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,692 Senior Member
    Time for France to lube up the Guillotine!
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    Looks like us Brit's took a big hit in the Tunisian beach resort attack.

    Fifteen dead and rising.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Since our shaky-kneed great leader won't do much against terrorism, don't you Brits and French have forces you can send in to help eliminate the Islamofacist/ISIS?

    SAS/Foreign Legion and all that...............
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Gator MonroeGator Monroe Banned Posts: 655 Senior Member
    Islam (The Religion of Peace) ...
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    During the Crusades, the european warriors lacked the tools to completely eliminate the threat. Times and weaponry have changed, and let's hope some nation or coalition of nations can grow a big enough pair of balls to get the job done right this time. Just don't count on Curious George to participate on the proper side of the conflict!
    Jerry
  • Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    Since Oblivit is in his house(our house) he should make the sky dark with drones and Hellfire any thing holding up a ISIS flag. Oh yeah that would require him to stand up for OUR country and that will never work for him. Rockwell International will gladly make plenty of Hellfire missiles available. :up: Later,
    Fat Billy

    Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,105 Senior Member
    shush wrote: »
    Looks like us Brit's took a big hit in the Tunisian beach resort attack.

    Fifteen dead and rising.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news

    Sorry to hear that. It seems to be a popular resort with Europeans from the nationalities named so far as having victims of that mess. England, Ireland, Germany, and France have people that were killed or wounded. I hope you can dodge any of that on the homefront.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    ISIS keeps coming out with more gruesome ways to murder their captives, what will it take before the rest of the world wipes them out like the cockroaches they are?

    They are masters at instilling sheer terror in others with their videos and even put underwater cameras down to film the last minutes of these victims drowning...................the video in the link shows several of their methods. Fortunately they have been edited, but I'm sure if you looked hard enough you could find a unedited version of the atrocities. This was enough for me.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZROWFU7eQOU


    [IMG][/img]terroristdrowning_zpsqrehqme7.jpg
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Gator MonroeGator Monroe Banned Posts: 655 Senior Member
    Religion of Peace ...
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    shush wrote: »
    Looks like us Brit's took a big hit in the Tunisian beach resort attack.

    Fifteen dead and rising.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news

    Same link.

    "The fight against Islamic State is "the struggle of our generation", David Cameron has said, as it emerged the British death toll in the Tunisian attack will rise above 30."
  • Gator MonroeGator Monroe Banned Posts: 655 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Yes but the American waving that flag misused a historic symbol that represents the pride of millions of non-hateful Americans and is a historical battle flag. So now in typical liberal fashion the many will suffer so the few idiots are not offended. The Islamist was waving a black rag that represents their own twisted ideology, and you can still buy them on Amazon. So again the many suffer so a few idiots can get what they need...

    So to summarize, historic icon used wrong bad. Emblem of wanton violence and radical murderous ideology purposely used... good...


    THIS is why this country, and the whole world are in the toilet...

    In the Toilet enough to PICK A SIDE in our upcoming Election (And for now sadly there are only two bad choices with one far worse than the other ,especially on 2A/RTKBA)
  • Gator MonroeGator Monroe Banned Posts: 655 Senior Member
    I'm interested to see who all these "pro isis" people are. I've yet to meet one. Also, just checked Amazon and can only find anti-isis stuff, but admit only briefly looked after hearing so many conservatives make this same argument. Maybe you've "won" by perpetuating the same line of thinking and they've been taken down as well.

    One a side note, I've never been in favor of the mob mentality that often pops up on these PC issues. If you want to buy and display a confederate flag, a swastika, or an ISIS flag, have at it. That's your perogative. Helps me better identify you as someone I want nothing to do with.

    Ditto and if you want to be a Gay Agenda Bootlicker and change your Facebook picture to the Rainbow colors like a Liberal Irvine California Oriental (Asian) Soccer Mom have at it ...
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,105 Senior Member
    I'm interested to see who all these "pro isis" people are. I've yet to meet one. Also, just checked Amazon and can only find anti-isis stuff, but admit only briefly looked after hearing so many conservatives make this same argument. Maybe you've "won" by perpetuating the same line of thinking and they've been taken down as well.

    One a side note, I've never been in favor of the mob mentality that often pops up on these PC issues. If you want to buy and display a confederate flag, a swastika, or an ISIS flag, have at it. That's your perogative. Helps me better identify you as someone I want nothing to do with.

    My mascot, Bubba the Bloodhound, approves this message (the part in bold type).

    001_zpst7ceuthz.jpg
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Moar people may be decrapitated if definitive steps are not taken, people have to prepare for a real defensive posture in the very teeth of the enemy, "I have seen the enemy and the enemy is us"...
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • Gator MonroeGator Monroe Banned Posts: 655 Senior Member
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    Moar people may be decrapitated if definitive steps are not taken, people have to prepare for a real defensive posture in the very teeth of the enemy, "I have seen the enemy and the enemy is us"...

    I Sir practice Judaism and am not "The Enemy"
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Lol, reading comprehension is not one of your strong points...
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,797 Senior Member
    Wait, just to clarify, an American waving that flag killed 9 using it as a symbol of hate. In this case a french man killed one waving a different flag as a symbol of hate.

    I'm not sure what your point is here. Is it that the flag should be banned because some nutjob used it as a symbol of hate? What if he held a flag of Mickey Mouse and claimed that Mickey told him to kill those people? Should any articles bearing the likeness of Mickey Mouse be banned? It's not images or pieces of cloth that are killing people, it's nutjob murderers.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
    .
  • Gator MonroeGator Monroe Banned Posts: 655 Senior Member
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    Lol, reading comprehension is not one of your strong points...

    I have seen the Enemy and the Enemy wants Aztlan ...
Sign In or Register to comment.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.

Advertisement