Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Raise The Rainbow Flag And Hide The Stars and Bars........................

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
SCOTUS just ruled that gay marriage is legal and will be recognized in all 50 states.

Wait a minute, I sure hope they don't fly one on state capital grounds anywhere, then again Obammy had an LGBT celebration/recognition event in "His House" :tooth:
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,484 Senior Member
    Worst SCOTUS ever. Bush blew it big time on Roberts
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 6,327 Senior Member
    With divorce rates at 1:2 for all marriages up to this point. I hope the legalized gay divorce. And who pays alimony? That's a head scratcher:tooth:
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    BAMAAK wrote: »
    Worst SCOTUS ever. Bush blew it big time on Roberts

Roberts dissented on this and voted against it..............I wish he would have went the other way (no pun intended.........OK yes there is) on ACA.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,105 Senior Member
    They (media) need to bring back divorce court on TV. Having the LGBTQ bunch in there with all their shenanigans would be some entertaining watching!
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    tennmike wrote: »
    They (media) need to bring back divorce court on TV. Having the LGBTQ bunch in there with all their shenanigans would be some entertaining watching!

But there would be no "baby daddy" issues......thems is funny!

No kidding, it would be interesting to watch.

Oh well, KY Jelly sales today will be at an all time high for the celebrations! :tooth:
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 7,547 Senior Member
    The only question left is when is the funeral for states' rights.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
    JerryBobCo wrote: »
    The only question left is when is the funeral for states' rights.
    And what was the FIRST civil war fought over?
  • mohicanmohican Member Posts: 380 Member
    perhaps this isn't all coincidence. Demonizing Southern States and the Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia days prior to a SCOTUS announcement is smart but despicable. Especially when some states (like Alabama) have already considered the option of nullification.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,787 Senior Member
    Kennedy has always been with the left on this - it was a foregone conclusion from the start, with the 4 leftists already seated.
    Elk creek wrote: »
    And what was the FIRST civil war fought over?

I guess it took the rest of the country 150 years to figure out the fact that the South was right about the state's rights issue. :rotflmao:

Marriage is traditionally a religious ceremony. Where's that 'separation of church and state' thing the atheists and libwads are are always screeching about? Going to force churches to perform marriage ceremonies? Separation of church and state again. This ruling raises more questions of the federal government trampling on the 1st Amendment than ever before. I guess the LGBTQ crowd will now sue churches that refuse to perform marriage ceremonies for them. I think the SCOTUS may have stretched the rubber band past the breaking point on this one.
    ― Douglas Adams
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,127 Senior Member
    At least they will stop complaining about it being a "right wing" SCOTUS. I always figured that it would go that way because not allowing gay marriage violates the 14th Amendment. Government shouldn't be in the marriage business anyway.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 10,854 Senior Member
    Elk creek wrote: »
    With divorce rates at 1:2 for all marriages up to this point. I hope the legalized gay divorce. And who pays alimony? That's a head scratcher:tooth:

Yeah, with two men, who will be the default bad guy?
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    Yeah, with two men, who will be the default bad guy?
    The butch;-)
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 10,854 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    Government shouldn't be in the marriage business anyway.

Bingo
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
    Obammy is gonna take some credit for this even though he wasn't in favor of it until 2012 and Joe is/was not.

Hey, he sure is an inspirational leader ain't he :jester:
    Hey Tennmike what is up with the LGBT and now the Q stand fer (LGBTQ), naw it couldn't be?
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,564 Senior Member

There's already a crapload of gay BS on cable and satellite channels.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
    There's already a crapload of gay BS on cable and satellite channels.

Hey,I watch Project Runway with Mrs Chief, they sure are good with fabric and colors.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,351 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    SCOTUS just ruled that gay marriage is legal and will be recognized in all 50 states.

Wait a minute, I sure hope they don't fly one on state capital grounds anywhere, then again Obammy had an LGBT celebration/recognition event in "His House" :tooth:

Yeah well at least his former partner in crime, Justice Roberts, voted against it this time. Only Kennedy flipped over to the libtard side, which he's been known to do on occasion, and voted for Gay Marriage.

You know the sad part of all this is we will get over it and go on. People will look back on it like it was never a big deal in the first place, WHICH, BTW, shows just how far down we as a society have gone. These people think this is progressive. It's progressive in that it's leading us down the primrose path to ruin. Well, things progressed like this in Rome and other great civilizations before they hit rock bottom and came apart at the seams. We're officially on the way down hill now.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    What's next? Probably legally recognizing a long term, committed relationship with somebody's pet gerbil?
    :vomit:
    Jerry
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 22,984 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    Government shouldn't be in the marriage business anyway.
    Correct.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    Hey Tennmike what is up with the LGBT and now the Q stand fer (LGBTQ), naw it couldn't be?

"Q" is the collective letter for transgendered and 'other'. You're overthinking it.
    ― Douglas Adams
    Teach wrote: »
    What's next? Probably legally recognizing a long term, committed relationship with somebody's pet gerbil?
    :vomit:
    Jerry

Well actually that has happened on more than one occasion Teach where guys have shown up at ERs to get dead gerbils removed which they inserted up their rear ends for some kind of sexual pleasure as the poor creatures run around in terror.

Animal cruelty and crappy way to die!
  • Gator MonroeGator Monroe Banned Posts: 655 Senior Member
    What's next how bout "Special Rights & Protections " for Pediphiles (NAMBLA types especially) and reclassification of them as "Just anoter alternative Lifestyle" ?
    "Q" is the collective letter for transgendered and 'other'. You're overthinking it.

I'm confused, but not that way :roll2::roll2:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/style-blog/wp/2014/05/23/civilities-what-does-the-acronym-lgbtq-stand-for/

But we can't (PC) say it, they can?????

"In fact, the ‘Q’ can stand for ‘questioning’ or ‘queer’ and sometimes you may see the acronym written as “LGBTQQ” (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, queer]. When the Q” is used as a stand-in for questioning, you’re right that it means the individual is uncertain of his or her orientation."
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,564 Senior Member
    Hey,I watch Project Runway with Mrs Chief, they sure are good with fabric and colors.

LOL, mine likes that show too, but I avoid it like the plague.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
    [QUOTE=Big Chief

Animal cruelty and a crappy way to die![/I][/QUOTE]
    :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    That there is funny!