Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Another Odummer FAIL

knitepoetknitepoet Senior MemberPosts: 20,552 Senior Member
Besides being a HORRIBLE president, he apparently can't carry a tune in a bucket EITHER :vomit:
[video=youtube_share;IN05jVNBs64]

NORMALLY, after hearing someone sing like that , I'd make a snarky comment about them needing to not quit their day job, but in this case, I think America would be MUCH better off if he did and became a full time singer
Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Replies

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 20,552 Senior Member
    I will say he sounded good on the first few notes, it went down hill FAST from there though.
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Tone Deaf and Dumb, yep that's our boy.............................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,083 Senior Member
    I am going to take you fellas word on it. I will not watch that commie ruin a great hymn.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,249 Senior Member
    I am going to take you fellas word on it. I will not watch that commie ruin a great hymn.

:that:
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,564 Senior Member
    I can't stand stand listening to his GD voice, let alone listen to that bag of vomit sing.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!