Home Main Category Clubhouse

Elkmont teen kills 1 chicken every 15 minutes until mommy makes nice with girlfriend

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,872 Senior Member
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 6,751 Senior Member
    Any body you know Buffy? Umm.......the chickens not the dude.....
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Want to bet the family tree doesn't branch very often? This guy is just a little south of us but at least he's not from Tennessee!
    :roll:
    Jerry
  • timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,684 Senior Member
    Definitely a move that is not going to be a feather in his cap!

I remember my mom sending me out to the chicken coop about every other month when I was a teenager to kill 10-15 chickens for the freezer, wish someone would have stopped me!
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,083 Senior Member
    That is a lot of chicken choking.

The little bastard needs the snot beat out of him regularly for the next several months.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Maybe his maw was smart and trying to protect the girl from her son.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    I liked the kill himself at the end part, maybe he should start with that. Our prisons are full and we should make use of that and let these little bad talking maggots do duty as cell block volley balls. Bet his parents didn't spank his when he was growing up, if not another case spare the rod, spoil the child. No abuse, just good parenting. :agree: Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    timc wrote: »
    Definitely a move that is not going to be a feather in his cap!

I remember my mom sending me out to the chicken coop about every other month when I was a teenager to kill 10-15 chickens for the freezer, wish someone would have stopped me!

Chickens taste much better fresh killed......
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,872 Senior Member
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    Chickens taste much better fresh killed......
    Yeah, but, cleaning 8 or more chickens at one time is a PIA.
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 8,510 Senior Member
    "Deputies claim Smith gave his mother a deadline of noon before he started to kill the chickens. They also say he threatened to burn his mother’s house down, kill any deputies that arrived on the scene, and kill himself."

And yet it's the beheaded chickens that get the headline in this story.:roll:
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Bigslug wrote: »
    "Deputies claim Smith gave his mother a deadline of noon before he started to kill the chickens. They also say he threatened to burn his mother’s house down, kill any deputies that arrived on the scene, and kill himself."

And yet it's the beheaded chickens that get the headline in this story.:roll:

Thank God the headline wasn't that he was drowning puppies....................
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Thank God the headline wasn't that he was drowning puppies....................

Did you know serial killers often start killing defenseless puppies and kittens ?
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,684 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    Yeah, but, cleaning 8 or more chickens at one time is a PIA.

Amen to that brother!
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member
    Chickens fried up right, served with coleslaw garden salad, and pickles and ice cold beer!!!!!