Home Main Category Clubhouse

Naked people riding bicycles.

DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior MemberPosts: 9,496 Senior Member
I went for a walk tonight, and I saw flocks of young people, all riding naked, not old flabby people, all trim athletic and pretty young.
Strange.....
"There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996

Replies

• timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,684 Senior Member
    Maybe we are finally getting to the root cause of why you fell down? Distraction can do crazy things! ;-)
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I hope copious amounts of disinfectant were used on the seats when they were done...............the bicycles and riders :tooth:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,862 Senior Member
    There is a movement these days about that.
  • ilove22silove22s Senior Member Posts: 1,445 Senior Member
    yeah,

they do that yearly here. this time some church group was trying to protest and have people donate bed (clean?) sheets so they could go around and wrap the naked riders up. To me, all they wanted to do was to cop a feel.
    The ears never lie.

- Don Burt
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I'll bet they (bicycle seats) are slippery after a while :yikes::yikes::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    At first I thought I was hallucinating, some very pretty gals rode by, early twenties.....
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 12,068 Senior Member
    This thread is incomplete without pictures...of the girls not the guys.
    Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.
    I was too dumbfounded by the sight of those pretty firm gals......
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 8,194 Senior Member
    Gene L wrote: »
    This thread is incomplete without pictures...of the girls not the guys.

Incomplete my foot! It's worthless!!!!!!
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
    They were all quite buff, why risk a pounding ?????
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    The World Naked Bike Ride is an international phenomenon sweeping across the free world. Enjoy. Better yet, join in.
    FYI, If you like seeing young pretty girls, wander over to Santiago, Chile. Behold the link: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/13/world/americas/13chile.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 12,068 Senior Member
    I'm OLD. I can't ride naked without my nuts getting caught in the chain. It hurts!
    Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.
    If I rode naked, they would make a law against it !!!!