Home Main Category Clubhouse

All is not well with the forum this morning!

2»

Replies

• horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    I have no idea what's going on here, and I don't care, because I'm at the age where EFF you, EFF that, EFF off or EFF yeah pretty much answers every question I'm asked.
  • woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Senior Member Posts: 2,725 Senior Member
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    We had a forum member who uses/used "It's Cryptic" in his Sig Line didn't we, maybe he can explain this esoteric post.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    No, we buy silly ammo and shoot things with it, too, to tu, tew, 2.

No, you are too cheap to buy ammo silly or wise, you sit in front of the telly and pew pew pew, you play at shooting liberals and dingoes kidneys.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    All y'all crack me up! You don't know that Shush is talking about a computer glitch loading the forum that caused it to default to Hybrid View! :rotflmao:

I ain't no IT geek but I'll explain how you can see what he saw, seesaw.

1. Go to Settings
    2. Click on General Settings under the My Settings, My Account on the menu on left side of view.
    3. Scroll down the General Settings page to Display Mode and note the modes available for selection.
    Linear-Oldest First
    Linear-Newest First
    Threaded
    Hybrid

And the explanation of each mode is explained in the Help section on that page.

You have learned something new today, so the day has not been wasted. :rotflmao:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    And as Sherlock Holmes said; "I will do my best to forget it" ...
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    All y'all crack me up! You don't know that Shush is talking about a computer glitch loading the forum that caused it to default to Hybrid View!

That is all very, my good man but did the fairies (welsh in my case) fix it or not.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,867 Senior Member
    shush wrote: »
    That is all very.
    What's a very?

Welsh or not
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    That is all very, my good man but did the fairies (welsh in my case) fix it or not.

(Psssst! I'll let you in on a secret, but you must keep it to yourself, and on no account tell anyone else! Clicking on the refresh circle-with-arrowhead thingy (refresh page) on the right of the address window will make the page reload normally. This is super secret double nought spy stuff and I don't want it widely disseminated. I know I can trust you! :up:)
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    NN wrote: »
    What's a very?

Welsh or not

That is all very Well........... Irish.
    tennmike wrote: »
    (Psssst! I'll let you in on a secret............ I know I can trust you! :up:)

The fairies fixed it .

A gentleman only employs the term "My good man" when addressing lower servants or his inferiors.
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    Cary Shadwell: A gentleman only employs the term "My good man" when addressing lower servants or his inferiors, sir.

I rest my case. :angel: