Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Illuminati, Bilderburgs (sp?) any truth to the conspirecy

ghostsniper1ghostsniper1 BannedPosts: 2,645 Senior Member
I know that perhaps we have all heard the rumors of these two "orginizations" running the world possibly and pulling the strings. Is there any truth to this? I heard that they control the banks that call the shots to the gov't. I think Jesse Ventura even did a bit on this On his Conspericy Theory show. So what say you? And btw.... no liberals are allowed to respond..... hehehehehehehe :devil: Just kidding.

Replies

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,670 Senior Member
    I don't know about Illuminati, but I have read stuff on the internet that says the Bilderburg Group is part of the conspiracy for One World Government. I really have no idea about whether it's true or not.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,493 Senior Member
    I've noticed a few folks who believe in the Bilderbergs, Illuminati, Tri-Lateral Commission, and the like also believe that the Twin Towers were brought down by thermite, Roswell was an alien invasion, that the contrails you see in the sky are actually chemical trails that are introducing mind-controlling chemicals or nanites into our bodies, and that weather radar is actually used to control storms.

Take that for what it's worth.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,670 Senior Member
    I've noticed a few folks who believe in the Bilderbergs, Illuminati, Tri-Lateral Commission, and the like also believe that the Twin Towers were brought down by thermite, Roswell was an alien invasion, that the contrails you see in the sky are actually chemical trails that are introducing mind-controlling chemicals or nanites into our bodies, and that weather radar is actually used to control storms. Take that for what it's worth.
    There are a lot of people who will say "I told you so" if any of that turns out to be true...LOL:punch:
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Conspiracy theories about ultra-rich individuals or groups exerting political influence all over the world are as old as written history. In the "Dark Ages" the Catholic church controlled vast fortunes and influenced politics across all sorts of international borders. Later, merchants and bankers developed into influence-peddlers. There has always been this type of manipulation behind the scenes, and the royal families of Europe intermarried as much for conrtol of wealth as they did for political dominance. The British royal family has massive wealth, and I'm sure they exert at least some financial control over parts of the Commowealth. Hitler cultivated fanatical hatred of the Jewish financiers, real or imagined, to whip his followers into a frenzy of genocidal fury. The people we blame change, but suspicion of the wealthy is as old as time.
    Jerry
  • ghostsniper1ghostsniper1 Banned Posts: 2,645 Senior Member
    So if there is such thing as these puppeteers (theoretically speaking,) wouldn't our current state of economy be a perfect time to try to usher in a one world gov't???
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,395 Senior Member
    So if there is such thing as these puppeteers (theoretically speaking,) wouldn't our current state of economy be a perfect time to try to usher in a one world gov't???

One world government? I'd rather sign on to herd cats than to even attempt forming a one world government. Just look at the UN; it works so WELL, no?
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    the will of the many can overwhelm the will of the privileged few.

Ask the French aristocracy about that- - - -if you can find one with his head still on his shoulders! They learned that little fact the hard way!
    Jerry
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Marie Antoinette comes to mind.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • QuinianQuinian Senior Member Posts: 707 Senior Member
    Eh I think the theorys go a bit too far but there may still be a small bit of truth to them.

the Twin Towers were brought down by thermite -
    Maybe, maybe not. but something isn't quite right.

Roswell was an alien invasion -
    invasion? na... crash? Maybe.. would be pretty ignorant of us to thnk we're the only ones in the whole universe.

that the contrails you see in the sky are actually chemical trails that are introducing mind-controlling chemicals or nanites into our bodies -
    Mind control? no.. don't think that's possible. Chemicals in general? Yes, NOAA even has reports about them spraying chems in an effort to cool the planet. I can't remember what chem they said it was though...

and that weather radar is actually used to control storms -
    radars? Nope.. HAARP, yes. Do that actually do it because they can? MAYBE.. but I doubt it sense when they said they could push hurricanes away it created a holy poo storm about how we need the hurricanes. HAARP is actually pretty interesting.. you should go check out their site.

ETA Alpha nailed it about the rich elite IMO
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    Conspirecy theories have alway interested me in some way or another... Some are plausable others don't hold water.... Start watching the new TV series show "Persons of Interest" it kinda goes along this same lines....
    "It is what it is":usa:
  • shotgunshooter3shotgunshooter3 Senior Member Posts: 5,733 Senior Member
    Quinian wrote: »
    Roswell was an alien invasion -
    invasion? na... crash? Maybe.. would be pretty ignorant of us to thnk we're the only ones in the whole universe.

Funny that this one should come up. I lived in Roswell NM for six years, and the general consensus in that town (to include the family that owns the ranch where the "craft" landed) is that it really was a weather balloon, and the whole ET thing is used to generate (poorly I might add) tourism. The only people I remember actually believing in the alien theories were the ones who either A) Moved to the city to "study" aliens (no joke, one of my English teachers in high school did just that) and B) The ones who spent a little too much time near the meth labs.
    - I am a rifleman with a poorly chosen screen name. -
    "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, and speed is the economy of motion" - Scott Jedlinski
  • centermass556centermass556 Senior Member Posts: 3,534 Senior Member
    Hey Matt, did you know any of the police officers for Roswell when you were out there?
    "To have really lived, you must have almost died. To those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
  • shotgunshooter3shotgunshooter3 Senior Member Posts: 5,733 Senior Member
    Not beyond campus police. Roswell PD got mixed reviews in relation to their efficiency. It's got a reputation for hiring green LEO's who do a few years there and then try to get hired on in bigger cities like Las Cruces or Albuquerque. No offense meant if you have a buddy on the force out there.
    - I am a rifleman with a poorly chosen screen name. -
    "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, and speed is the economy of motion" - Scott Jedlinski
  • centermass556centermass556 Senior Member Posts: 3,534 Senior Member
    Naw, none taken....Terry doesn't really like it there. But, its home and what do you do as a MP when you get out of the Army...
    "To have really lived, you must have almost died. To those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    Marie Antoinette comes to mind.

Who, as you know, wasn't French. She was married into the French aristocracy and was daughter of Austrian Emperor Franz Josef I.
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    Conspiracy theories are as old as human civilization. No proof has ever been established for any of these theories, such as Builderberg, Illuminati, "Elders of Zion", ancient rulers from Atlantis, the Loch Ness monster, etc.

A great book, the funniest and best spoof of conspiracy theories is "Foucault's Pendulum" by Italian writer Umberto Eco (author of "Name of the Rose"). Foucault's Pendulum is a brilliant satire on human vulnerability to conspiracy theories and other BS. In the story, this young grad student in history is of course unable to find a job (Milan is just like any other modern city -- liberal arts grads often find themselves tending bar or bussing tables).

Anyway, this guy finds a job working for a ritzy vanity press, one that squeezes every penny from rich fools who want books printed, books especially that "reveal" conspiracies that sadly the authorities won't take seriously. What happens? Like in the movie "Conspiracy Theory" the publisher and his staff accidentally uncover a REAL conspiracy, one that quickly murders its opponents.

One "truth" revealed in the book is one way that you can absolutely know for sure that the conspiracy is bogus: somewhere along in the theory, you find the Knights Templar. Soon as you hear this, you know it's bogus.