This did not take long at all..........

Diver43Diver43 Senior MemberPosts: 8,528 Senior Member
Iran vow to defy U.S.

Kerry says Iran vow to defy U.S. is 'very disturbing'

http://news.yahoo.com/kerry-says-iran-vow-defy-u-very-disturbing-070223527.html#

As the media floods the papers, internet and TV with BS about flags, our elected officials in Washington were busy preparing and executing this agreement with Iran. Before the ink on the agreement gets a chance to dry or Congress to take a vote on it, Iran is already thumbing their nose at us.

The American people really need to go through OUR Capital with a bulldozer and get rid of these suits that are ruining our country really soon
or we will be a laughing stock just like Greece has become.
Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

Replies

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,263 Senior Member
    "The liberties of the American people are dependent upon the ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box".

Frederic Douglass had the right idea in the mid-1800's. It seems the first two options are no longer viable.
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,985 Senior Member
    Cut a deal with the :devil::devil: and IT WILL come back to bite you in the ass.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,544 Senior Member
    Hopefully this happened before we started sending them "aid".
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,786 Senior Member
    Drop 10 megatons on Tehran. Problem all fixee.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,588 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I'M SHOCKED!!!!!:bang: Hey alpha, are you shocked too? :tooth:

"Ayatollah Khamenei told supporters on Saturday that U.S. policies in the region were "180 degrees" opposed to Iran's, at a speech in a Tehran mosque punctuated by chants of "Death to America" and "Death to Israel"."

Unfortunately not. Only that they were stupid enough to go out and say it before the agreement was even signed. Just reinforces my isolationist tenancies. Void the deal, keep the sanctions and let them deal with ISIS on their own. If China want's the middle east's oil they can deal with that mess.
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • Gator MonroeGator Monroe Banned Posts: 655 Senior Member
    Persian Rug Salesmen vs. John Kerry & The Messiah = No Contest
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,569 Senior Member
    Diver43 wrote: »
    Iran vow to defy U.S.

Kerry says Iran vow to defy U.S. is 'very disturbing'

http://news.yahoo.com/kerry-says-iran-vow-defy-u-very-disturbing-070223527.html#

As the media floods the papers, internet and TV with BS about flags, our elected officials in Washington were busy preparing and executing this agreement with Iran. Before the ink on the agreement gets a chance to dry or Congress to take a vote on it, Iran is already thumbing their nose at us.

The American people really need to go through OUR Capital with a bulldozer and get rid of these suits that are ruining our country really soon
    or we will be a laughing stock just like Greece has become.
    Why should Congress bother voting on it? Obama has already stated that a no vote will b vetoed!
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,569 Senior Member
    Persian Rug Salesmen vs. John Kerry & The Messiah = No Contest
    You're right! I know first hand those rug salesmen actually know what they are doing.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 8,528 Senior Member
    sgtrock21 wrote: »
    Why should Congress bother voting on it? Obama has already stated that a no vote will b vetoed!

If he signs a veto, then 2/3rds of congress have to vote yes to make it a law. With Iran thumbing their noses at us and this being all over the news, I dont see the vote going that way. At least I hope not.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,803 Senior Member
    "Why the long face, John?" I mean it's not like nobody tried to tell you. Tell you that Iran's leadership is full of a bunch of liars and thieves! Not even Sir Neville Chamberlain was that Naive!
    If Hitler would have been as outspoken as the Ayatollah, Chamberlain probably would have caught on in time. But Kerry still has his thumb up his ass thinking this over like he's in shock that the Ayatollah would say such things.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,057 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    .................But Kerry still has his thumb up his ass thinking this over like he's in shock that the Ayatollah would say such things.

Brought to us by the Thumb in Ass Party!
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • HvyMaxHvyMax Senior Member Posts: 1,786 Senior Member
    The Hidden Imam in Chief is flying us into the side of a building!!!
    Wal Mart where the discriminating white trash shop.
    Paddle faster!!! I hear banjos.
    Reason for editing: correcting my auto correct
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    What should Iran, Syria, Iraq, have in common with Fred Flintstone ?

They should look out their window and see Rubble !!!!!!!

1. Israel is our only real friend and allie (sp?) in the Middle East, let Israel off the leash.

2. Let Israel take back all that land the Painistinians are using as platforms to attack Israel.

3. Construct a huge Air facility in Israel with the latest Battle Aircraft available, and fly constantly over all those pissant countries, bomb and repeat as needed.

Understand the Battlelines and be governed accordingly,
    Bomb those Flea infested Flea bitten folks back into the freaking stone age !!!
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • GunnerK19GunnerK19 Senior Member Posts: 1,083 Senior Member
    Go back to being a war protester, Skeletor, because as a US Diplomat you f***ing suck.
    I'm a Conservative. How conservative? Only Alex P. Keaton has me beat.

Taurus 605 .357, Ruger .45 Vaquero, Ruger 10/22, Colt frontier commemorative .22 SA
    John Kerry sux in ways no man has ever suxed before !!!!!
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,702 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    And the stupid mother er will STILL SIGN A ING AGREEMENT with the goat ing,wiping their ass with their hand, towel headed mother ers.
    If ANY of you believe that we can EVER have real peace with these camel ing pieces of , you're a ing idiot.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel about this deal Chris?
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,352 Senior Member
    You all can imagine my surprise. If only we had seen this coming.

If only.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
    coolgunguy wrote: »
    You all can imagine my surprise. If only we had seen this coming.

If only.

Some folks did, but as the song said; They didn't listen then, their not listening now, perhaps they never will............
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    Some folks did, but as the song said; They didn't listen then, their not listening now, perhaps they never will............

I don't know about you, but I had no idea. Really.
    George Carlin
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,245 Senior Member
    coolgunguy wrote: »
    I don't know about you, but I had no idea. Really.

REALLY need that sarcasm font......
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,786 Senior Member
    REALLY need that sarcasm font......

Maybe the admins could add one of these so we can alert sarcasm in progress.

Sarcasm%20Meter1_zpsnut8zwot.gif

Sarcasm%20Alert1_zps2u1fsnqp.gif

Just a thought.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Funny thing...I truly am surprised it took this long.

I wonder if it's too late to go back to the status quo that was such a bad deal before? Oh wait, that might make them angry...
    George Carlin
    :wink:
    George Carlin
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,552 Senior Member
    Can't...we...all...just get along? :group:
    bisley wrote: »
    Can't...we...all...just get along? :group:

I'm willing to sign a treaty...:jester:
    George Carlin