The truth about Hillary's email server: It's to blame!

samzheresamzhere BannedPosts: 10,923 Senior Member
We now know the truth about Hillary's email server!

If you check, the NYT story about an investigation originally stated: that the investigation was "into whether Hillary Rodham Clinton mishandled sensitive government information on a private email account she used as secretary of state." but the Clinton War Machine complained and the NYT dutifully bent over and changed the passage to: "into whether sensitive government information was mishandled in connection with the personal email account Hillary Rodham Clinton used as secretary of state."

But here's the REAL truth: Hillary is totally innocent! It's the server itself that's to blame! It was probably manufactured in a factory run by wealthy right-wing zealots, likely the Koch brothers, and the server was implanted with a secret virus that went out and snatched classified info from the State Department without Hillary's knowledge!

We should have known that Hillary is among the immaculate, and incapable of sin.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Replies

• Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    I think her mouse was a commie, pinko devise. Besides WHAT DIFFERERANCE DOES IT MAKE? :popcorn: Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,802 Senior Member
    Fat Billy wrote: »
    I think her mouse was a commie, pinko devise. Besides WHAT DIFFERERANCE DOES IT MAKE? :popcorn: Later,

Yeah I heard they're looking into a couple of emails that could be classified in the criminal range. WHY do these egghead's think we're so stupid to believe anything they say? I hope they hang her out to dry where she can't even get the nomination of the DUMMYCRAPIC Party. But then again, those libtard idiots will just look the other way and tell her it was just a mistake.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    Listened to Rush today, he said that the Demos care nothing what their candidate has done wrong, and they'll vote regardless, but what is happening is that Hillary's poll numbers are sinking fast and in the critical pivot states, she's behind several Republicans already.

Thing is this: There's no way she will be able to withstand the assault of questions and reports. Eventually she'll HAVE to answer questions from Fox and other reporters (CBS is being a lot more moderate lately) and she's simply unable to portray the greatness that her supports think she's got.

I really do think that she's got something wrong with her. Several years ago she was personable and had a pretty good sense of humor (she had to have that being married to Bill) and was a reasonable personality. I'm not saying that I ever agreed with her, but she was generally okay, politically.

But during the time as Sec of State, she got weird and strange. Remember her problem with the glasses and those thick lenses? And her ranting before congress about "What difference does it make?" scene? As I say, regardless of whether you agree with her (pity if you do) her behavior was oddball and combative, and she didn't behave very well, for political behavior, at all.

I really do think that she has had some medical problem that's being kept secret. She's just not balanced as she once was, really changed. Alzheimer's onset? A stroke? I don't know. But there's something wrong with her, honest.

By the way, CBS news just had a very straight report on the Clinton emails and she's in deep doodo. The inspectors general have found numerous secret emails on the server and have referred the case to the justice dept and the FBI.

Public pressure will ensure that some investigation will be performed, and Hillary could potentially face criminal charges. If that happens, she's done for. There is just too much internet and alternate media out there that will push this issue and it cannot be covered up. Just consider how Major Garrett of CBS put Obama on the hot seat a couple weeks ago. If CBS will do that to Obama, Hillary's small change.

This could be a disaster for the Democrats. If Hillary gets in real trouble, any decently smart and well balanced Republican could easily win next year. The key is the central pivot states, and they'll go Republican in a heartbeat if Hillary craters.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 6,478 Senior Member
    I think the notion that she's special and entitled has sunk in a bit too deep. She feels she's above the law.

She and Bill have got away with it for years, so why not think it will last? She's finally undergoing the scrutiny she managed to avoid for so long, and is probably cracking under all the pressure.

Did you notice that Bernie Sanders is catching up to her? I hear that part of his platform is giving fish the vote and making people wear their underwear outside their clothes.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,052 Senior Member
    samzhere wrote: »
    Listened to Rush today, he said that the Demos care nothing what their candidate has done wrong, and they'll vote regardless, but what is happening is that Hillary's poll numbers are sinking fast and in the critical pivot states, she's behind several Republicans already............

The democrap party is more corrupt than I have seen since 1965. Rush is right, the average democrap will vote for her regardless of what she's done. All that matters is they elect another progressive to the White House.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,568 Senior Member
    JerryBobCo wrote: »
    I think the notion that she's special and entitled has sunk in a bit too deep. She feels she's above the law.

She and Bill have got away with it for years, so why not think it will last? She's finally undergoing the scrutiny she managed to avoid for so long, and is probably cracking under all the pressure.

Did you notice that Bernie Sanders is catching up to her? I hear that part of his platform is giving fish the vote and making people wear their underwear outside their clothes.
    The Clintons seem to always have the same basic defense in certain stages as the truth unfolds.

1. It never happened.

2. I was not involved.

3. It is not illegal.

4. It was "Blank's" fault. Or in this case an electronic device went rogue.

5. What difference does it make?

Fish are animals and animals have the same rights as people although giving them the vote makes as much sense as giving it to illegal aliens.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,980 Senior Member
    Wonder she hasn't said the dog ate her server like a school kid making excuses for not doing their homework.

We just need to trust her. :cuss::cuss::cuss:

You are right Sam, something besides her usual Clintonesque corruptness wrong with her these days.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,258 Senior Member
    Wasn't she supposed to have taken a bad fall, about the time she was supposed to testify before a congressional committee? Rumor has it she landed hard on that big butt and got a bad concussion! (That IS where her brain is located, isn't it?)

:cuss:
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,568 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Wasn't she supposed to have taken a bad fall, about the time she was supposed to testify before a congressional committee? Rumor has it she landed hard on that big butt and got a bad concussion! (That IS where her brain is located, isn't it?)

Jerry
    Sniper inflicted head wound when she ran and ducked the wrong way in Bosnia.
    JerryBobCo wrote: »
    etc.

As you correctly state, this is what the Clintons have always thought. Thing is, Hillary simply doesn't have the chutzpah to pull it off, whereas Bill did.

Teach wrote: »

Jerry

Correct. But all kidding aside, she's not the same fairly affable woman she had been some years ago. Something has changed. I'm kind of thinking that she had a severe concussion and possibly minor cerebral damage. Something's not right with her, and I mean in her reasoning and mental stability.

Think about it. She's always been a fairly pleasant woman, in control of things, easy to speak with in interviews, and a pretty good sense of humor. But not any longer. She needs "minders" now, people surrounding her who steer her and protect her from encroachment. That wasn't always the case -- she used to be able to handle herself pretty well.

I honestly think that she's got a medical problem that's being withheld but it will continue to show more and more as she becomes less able to defend herself from difficult questions. Regardless of the press being mostly supportive, there will come a time fairly soon when she's got to be more open to query. And this server debacle may be the tipping point. Let's face it -- there may be a criminal investigation in progress.

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,725 Senior Member
    samzhere wrote: »
    Correct. But all kidding aside, she's not the same fairly affable woman she had been some years ago. Something has changed. I'm kind of thinking that she had a severe concussion and possibly minor cerebral damage. Something's not right with her, and I mean in her reasoning and mental stability.

Think about it. She's always been a fairly pleasant woman, in control of things, easy to speak with in interviews, and a pretty good sense of humor. But not any longer. She needs "minders" now, people surrounding her who steer her and protect her from encroachment. That wasn't always the case -- she used to be able to handle herself pretty well.

I honestly think that she's got a medical problem that's being withheld but it will continue to show more and more as she becomes less able to defend herself from difficult questions. Regardless of the press being mostly supportive, there will come a time fairly soon when she's got to be more open to query. And this server debacle may be the tipping point. Let's face it -- there may be a criminal investigation in progress.

If you are going down this road, Bill is probably slipping her something to calm her down and be less attentive, for his sake:tooth:
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • 1965Jeff1965Jeff Senior Member Posts: 1,592 Senior Member
    She scares me every time I have to look at her .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,245 Senior Member
    Best place for her was probably as Sec. State. Think about it, all Barry had to do was tell other leaders, "Look, if we can't agree on this then I am going to have to send Hilly over for a sit down and talk session with you guys...." Just the thought of it would make me agree to the U.S. position.
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,258 Senior Member
    Back about the time Slick Willy was getting his doorknob polished by Monica, I had a conversation with a retired Secret Service agent at a gun range in Nashville. He claimed Hilary had tried to get VERY friendly with her guard detail while Bill was on the campaign trail the first time around. I guess it's possible that somewhere, sometime one of those poor guys might have been tempted. Back then, she was only a 1-bagger!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 10,042 Senior Member
    I won't vote for HRC under any circumstances, but that doesn't mean she wasn't pretty good looking 30 years ago. She was "comfortably" good looking back then, not a fox but not bad. Since she's nearly 70 YOA now, she's no longer good looking or even close but that doesn't change history. Doesn't mean she wasn't a pain in the ass. Maybe she was, maybe not.
    Not too many problems you can't fix
    With a 1911 and a 30-06