Civilian Knucklehead's gun discharges guarding recruitment center

Replies

• JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,836 Senior Member
    We were discussing this in the other thread....dumb asses are everywhere....doing a lot more harm than good...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,263 Senior Member
    It takes less than a second to pull a charging handle- - - -what was the idiot doing with a round chambered in the first place, let alone trying to let a bystander "look at" his rifle? The idiot got everybody canned, which is the real shame!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • U TU T Member Posts: 405 Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    We were discussing this in the other thread....dumb asses are everywhere....doing a lot more harm than good...

Sorry, I looked before posting, but obviously not very thoroughly.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,985 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    The most sad part of this story? He was charged for the SAME THING A couple of years ago.

Slow learner.................his failure to follow gun safety rules will be used as an excuse by those who don't want recruiters armed as an example of what COULD happen.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,019 Senior Member
    Some gun owners set a piss-poor example for responsible and safety conscious gun owners. That dweeb gave all of us a black eye. This incident was just what the "Brady Bunch" was looking for. The only thing missing was the 6 pack.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,985 Senior Member
    Gun toting Bubba to the rescue don't always work.............................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!