Let's make the New Jersey Govenor President

2»

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,736 Senior Member
    coolgunguy wrote: »
    I'm thinking a 'kinetic' design with a chain flail, or maybe a design that makes use of a mace-like iron ball....

I already have the kinetic design worked out. 5/8" high tensile chains on two octagon armed drives powered by 40 h.p. hydraulic motors. Each one sweeping 10 foot diameter circle. Mounted on front of BIG 4-wheel drive tractor and can be both angled and lifted for best effect. Also makes great anti-riot machine; car and body parts flying in all directions! One riot, one tractor!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,083 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    I already have the kinetic design worked out. 5/8" high tensile chains on two octagon armed drives powered by 40 h.p. hydraulic motors. Each one sweeping 10 foot diameter circle. Mounted on front of BIG 4-wheel drive tractor and can be both angled and lifted for best effect. Also makes great anti-riot machine; car and body parts flying in all directions! One riot, one tractor!

Seems messy.

Count me in.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,350 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »

Yes, but will it have A/C?? :roll2:
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,736 Senior Member
    coolgunguy wrote: »
    Yes, but will it have A/C?? :roll2:

You betcha! And a 1,000 watt stereo playing this. Fitting piece for the job at hand. And drowns out any screaming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YOYlgvI1uE
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

2»