drone shooting

13»

Replies

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,255 Senior Member
    Freezer wrote: »
    I've already asked this question!

Personally I'd a little scared to go to the SE Shoot with a bunch of men that are preoccupied with Jerminator's butt....or any other man's butt for that matter. They even have and post pictures of it.

Actually, either BML, Knitepoet, or I also have butts that everybody craves- - - - - - - -

BBQ_Butt_001.JPG

Boston Butt!
    :drool2:
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,729 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    It can. And has been. Twice. I've got one, and Tennmike has one. Can't remember which forum version the threads were on, but i think it was prior to this one. Maybe when they restore the archives I'll bump the thread up. And maybe I'll grow an arm out of the middle of my forehead.
    Which reminds me, my dads playtime with that rifle is over. He's been baby sitting it, and I think he has forgotten it has a home. I need to get it back and get some shots shells loaded up.

This is the one. Did you ever do anything with the stock?

cpjs%20rifle%20002_zpslyakxipc.jpg
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• DanChamberlainDanChamberlain Senior Member Posts: 3,353 Senior Member
    I would think, a crossbow with a flub-fluh tip would tangle one up pretty well, or shooting a line that would allow you to tangle it up and draw it in would work. The guy who shot the drone did so in the middle of the city. That was his first real mistake. Hard to argue against an ordnance and it's certainly hard to argue that you're being safe by shooting straight up in the air around houses. Yes, I know it's not a solid projectile, but you can't control the descent of the projectiles. A flub-fluh is non-lethal. Or, you could track the drone and kick the snot out of the a$$hole some night when he's not expecting it.
    It's a source of great pride for me, that when my name is googled, one finds book titles and not mug shots. Daniel C. Chamberlain
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,978 Senior Member
    Hey, maybe they were employed as #2 definition below in a prior life :spittingcoffee:
    JerryBobCo wrote: »
    How do you guys know so much about nude beaches and nudist colonies?
    drone
    drōn/
    verb
    verb: drone; 3rd person present: drones; past tense: droned; past participle: droned; gerund or present participle: droning

make a continuous low humming sound.
    "in the far distance a machine droned"
    synonyms: hum, buzz, whirr, vibrate, murmur, rumble, purr
    "a plane droned overhead"
    speak tediously in a dull monotonous tone.
    "he reached for another beer while Jim droned on"
    synonyms: speak boringly, go on and on, talk at length; More
    intone, pontificate;
    informalspout, sound off, jaw, spiel, speechify, bloviate
    "he droned on about right and wrong"
    move with a continuous humming sound.
    "traffic droned up and down the street"

noun
    noun: drone; plural noun: drones

a low continuous humming sound.
    "he nodded off to the drone of the car engine"
    synonyms: hum, buzz, whirr, vibration, murmur, purr
    "the drone of aircraft taking off"
    informal
    a monotonous speech.
    "only twenty minutes of the hour-long drone had passed"
    a continuous musical note, typically of low pitch.
    a musical instrument, or part of one, sounding a continuous note, in particular (also drone pipe ) a pipe in a bagpipe or (also drone string ) a string in an instrument such as a hurdy-gurdy or a sitar.
    a male bee in a colony of social bees, which does no work but can fertilize a queen.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Hey, maybe they were employed as #2 definition below in a prior life :spittingcoffee:

a male bee in a colony of social bees, which does no work but can fertilize a queen.

So a drone bee is just a gigolo? Sounds like a good job!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,046 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    So a drone bee is just a gigolo? Sounds like a good job!
    Not really. The drone bee's one ejaculation is so forceful that it ruptures his endophallus, the tip of which remains in the queen bee's vagina. The drone then falls to the earth, then end of its penis ripped off by the ejaculation and the queen bee flying away, and dies. Subsequent drones may mate with the queen, with the head of a dead drone's phallus still in the queen bee's "mating chamber."

http://waynesword.palomar.edu/ww0701.htm#Drone

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drone_%28bee%29#Mating_and_the_drone_reproductive_organ
    Overkill is underrated.
    cpj wrote: »
    "And everywhere I go, people know the part I'm playing. Paid for every dance, selling each romance, ooooooo what they Sayin."

Figured you'd get that reference. :tooth:

And leave it to Breamfisher to deflate the funny with facts! :nono:
    "Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all." Alfred, Lord Tennyson.

tennmike wrote: »
    Figured you'd get that reference. :tooth:

And leave it to Breamfisher to deflate the funny with facts! :nono:
    "Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all." Alfred, Lord Tennyson.

No kiddin, Monkey Boy is a post party pooper, he ruins posts which are interesting with dang ole facts and stuff........................

OK though, cause everybody still loves him :group: :hug: :hug:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Is England sorta boring, cause their news has more about us than we do :jester:

OK, before Shush counter attacks.........they are "More Civilized" yes?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3181965/Man-shot-drone-hovering-house-arrested-charged-criminal-mischief.html
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    "Is England sorta boring, cause their news has more about us than we do"
    Their news is always "LATE"

Old Roderick had been a fixture at the Diogenes club for so long, that nobody was quite sure, exactly when he had become a member, however, things became a bit complicated when they finally sussed to the fact that Old Roderick had been dead these past 15 years, and nobody had noticed the frightfully out of date yellowed newspaper clutched in his parchment like hands.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • sarg1csarg1c Senior Member Posts: 1,705 Senior Member
    I have a Ruger 10-22 laying around and was wondering what to do with it... An anti aircraft weapon would be something I could use it for, or should I say"anti-drone"
  • sarg1csarg1c Senior Member Posts: 1,705 Senior Member
    Freezer has a good idea, I'll get my bowfishing gear out.now get the wife to don her bathing suit to lure them out...better get my neighbor to do the lureing...
    sarg1c wrote: »
    Freezer has a good idea, I'll get my bowfishing gear out.now get the wife to don her bathing suit to lure them out...better get my neighbor to do the lureing...

Might want to check the game laws about hunting over a baited field! :rotflmao:

13»