Author Ronald Kessler On Bill Clinton: ‘He Has A Blonde, Busty Mistress’

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,978 Senior Member
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4388643339001/presidential-secrets-revealed-in-the-first-family-detail/?intcmp=hphz06#sp=show-clips

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2015/07/29/author-on-bill-clinton-he-has-a-blonde-busty-mistress/

Oh man, new book about the SS and Pantsuit and the SS details who hate her, but they like Bubba's GF who bakes them cookies and is nice to them. Author also said Biden likes to skinny dip even in front of female SS agents, plus he makes the "Football" stay one mile behind his convoy..........wow that courier needs to be closer than that for an emergency. That I wouldn't ever make public (National Security), even if I had any knowledge of such things, which I don't. Talks about it toward the end of the Hannity interview video.



The author was on Fox news earlier. Sounds like an interesting book. I always thought stuff like that was protected forever because talking about it (besides mundane stuff) would land you in the pokey or worse. :yikes::yikes:
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
«1

Replies

  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,540 Senior Member
    I read it a couple of years ago and it actually came out in 2009. Kessler has written several (like 16 or 17) books about the White House and it's occupants but that one was pretty revealing. After reading it, I had an even lower opinion of the Clintons and I wouldn't have thought that possible.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
    .
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,978 Senior Member
    I think he wrote a new one called The First Family Detail Aug 2014 and it just came out in paperback.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,662 Senior Member
    This is my shocked face....:zzzz:
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • Gator MonroeGator Monroe Banned Posts: 655 Senior Member
    Does he go into BHO & Reggie Love or Hitlery & Huma ??
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,978 Senior Member
    Does he go into BHO & Reggie Love or Hitlery & Huma ??

    I dunno, Pantsuit and Bubba do not deserve to be residents in 1600 Pennsylvania Ave ever again.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Gator MonroeGator Monroe Banned Posts: 655 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    I dunno, Pantsuit and Bubba do not deserve to be residents in 1600 Pennsylvania Ave ever again.

    Then tell me why so many of the GOP/Republican hating posters here are touting Hitlery as a sure thing ???
  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,580 Senior Member
    I really wish Hillary would come out and say:
    I love my husband and we have a great partnership of political convenience, but he has needs that my dusty parts can't satisfy, so I gratefully outsource the job to other women who are willing and capable of fulfilling those needs.
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,079 Senior Member
    Really guys - who can blame him?
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

    "If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,255 Senior Member
    Hillary's main squeeze is married to "Carlos Danger"- - - - -can you imagine the mischief he and Bill will get into when they're both living in the White House with no official duties?

    voices.jpg

    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,736 Senior Member
    Then tell me why so many of the GOP/Republican hating posters here are touting Hitlery as a sure thing ???

    Tip of the day: Clean out your bong at least every other day. Residue buildup can cause brain damage. I mean, seriously, look at poor ol' Nancy Pelosi! :silly:
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.


  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,079 Senior Member
    Snort!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

    "If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,045 Senior Member
    Then tell me why so many of the GOP/Republican hating posters here
    Like the guy that started this thread bashing a Republican?
    http://forums.gunsandammo.com/showthread.php?25084-Poor-Viva-Juan-McCain
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,802 Senior Member
    I really wish Hillary would come out and say:
    ...
    In her day, Hitlery wasn't exactly Chum for the fish looks wise. Hell the woman is what 68 years old? But Bubba needs Ah ...more than most guys even as he's almost 70. It's a problem common to men not democrats. There's been a few Repubs who had extra desire too. They're just smarter and don't get caught as often. Remember who was it the South Carolina Governor a few years back that ran off to South America to meet his heart throb? It happens in the best of families.

    No I'm not going stupid here and defending Dummycraps, I'm just making a point and giving credit where it's due. But to be honest, Bubba Clinton's sexual forays are not my Problem with him. In fact I have no great problem with him or any other Politician when it comes to his personal life.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Gator MonroeGator Monroe Banned Posts: 655 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    I honestly think you are tripping acid.

    I honestly think some posters here are "Socially Liberal" and have more "Issues" with the GOP/Conservatives than they do "Middle Left" RINOs and Checkerd Pants Northeast Establishment type Republicans and the Statist Democrats & Socialist Chicago & Flushing /Queens Brooklyn Red Diaper Great Grandchildren from a long line of Marxists going way back to the Sacco & Vanzetti era & the Triangle Shirtwaist factory fire ...
  • Gator MonroeGator Monroe Banned Posts: 655 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Tip of the day: Clean out your bong at least every other day. Residue buildup can cause brain damage. I mean, seriously, look at poor ol' Nancy Pelosi! :silly:

    Having been a straight edger since prior to term emerging in America's lexicon and a California CCW holder for 3 years now I can safely say that you have had more Pot & Booze than I have in last 20 years ...
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,244 Senior Member
    I could not care less who Bill spends his time with. The same applies to his dain bramaged spouse. Their personal lives are not my issue, their world views/politics are what I take umbrage with.
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 6,942 Senior Member
    I could not care less who Bill spends his time with. The same applies to his dain bramaged spouse. Their personal lives are not my issue, their world views/politics are what I take umbrage with.

    Yup. It's when they set out to sodomize the nation that I get concerned.
    WWJMBD?

    "Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • Gator MonroeGator Monroe Banned Posts: 655 Senior Member
    Bigslug wrote: »
    Yup. It's when they set out to sodomize the nation that I get concerned.
    But the outright hedonism of National Level politicians is their own business ? Not a good way to look at it in my opinion ...
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,736 Senior Member
    Having been a straight edger since prior to term emerging in America's lexicon and a California CCW holder for 3 years now I can safely say that you have had more Pot & Booze than I have in last 20 years ...

    :spittingcoffee: So you've been around since the 16th century! That there is funny stuff! And bongs and hookahs have been in the American lexicon since at least the 1960s; they were in head shops everywhere. But you weren't around then. Too bad; so sad.

    http://www.theweedblog.com/the-history-and-culture-of-the-bong/

    While Asia is attributed with wide spread and common use of water in smoking devices during the Ming Dynasty of the 16th Century, some protest that it was in fact Africa where the first type of water smoking pipe was used. Discovered in some remote parts of Africa there is heavy evidence to suggest they were using ‘earth pipes’ long before anyone else. These earth pipes use the same principles as any other smoking device but they are built into the ground. Evidence of these earth pipes therefore heavily favors the fact that bongs originate from Africa, although it’s not really fair to give them 100% of the credit. Smoking devices in one form or another have been around for centuries and it would be too unfair to credit only one culture with the invention. It is highly possible there are ways of smoking long forgotten in history used by old tribes and civilizations.


    Had a CCW for THREE WHOLE YEARS? I'm into my 3rd decade as a CCW holder. And my alcohol consumption is miniscule at best. MJ? Tried it once in the Navy; did nothing for me; haven't done it since. So you're wrong on three counts; three strikes and YOU'RE OUT! :roll2: Your accusations are amusing, though. Keep trying.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.


  • Gator MonroeGator Monroe Banned Posts: 655 Senior Member
    Tenmike That's what your second ex wife said "Three Strikes & your out"
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,255 Senior Member
    Can somebody can this jerk, please? He's getting a little stale. Fun to play with for a while, sure, but it's time for :banned:
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,567 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Can somebody can this jerk, please? He's getting a little stale. Fun to play with for a while, sure, but it's time for :banned:
    Jerry
    There is an obscure requirement for a minimum of one on all forums. Sorry.
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Tenmike That's what your second ex wife said "Three Strikes & your out"

    Like what's with the Ex Wife stuff?
    Do you actually know anything about the people you are insulting ????
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,244 Senior Member
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    Like what's with the Ex Wife stuff?
    Do you actually know anything about the people you are insulting ????

    No, that is the whole point. He re-cycles his insults like he re-cycles his posts. I was quite surprised to find out that I had been divorced. :roll: Not only that but he keeps throwing in the racist comments every so often. I have disagreed with folks on this forum before. I have probably hacked off people on this forum before. Very rarely have I wished that someone would get kicked off of this forum. Most of the time they jump over the edge begging for the ban hammer with their own actions before it gets to that point. I have to agree with Jerry, it is time for him to go.
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,046 Senior Member
    I think that's his schtick.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,736 Senior Member
    Tenmike That's what your second ex wife said "Three Strikes & your out"

    Only had one ex wife in my lifetime. And never had a second one so you're strike one on the next at bat.

    And it's, "Three strikes and YOU'RE out. As in YOU ARE OUT; your is a possessive pronoun and you're is the contraction of you are. Bless your heart! Did you not pay attention in school? :jester: :roll2:
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.


  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,580 Senior Member
    No, that is the whole point. He re-cycles his insults like he re-cycles his posts. I was quite surprised to find out that I had been divorced. :roll: Not only that but he keeps throwing in the racist comments every so often. I have disagreed with folks on this forum before. I have probably hacked off people on this forum before. Very rarely have I wished that someone would get kicked off of this forum. Most of the time they jump over the edge begging for the ban hammer with their own actions before it gets to that point. I have to agree with Jerry, it is time for him to go.
    I'm frankly not sure he passes the Turing test.
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • Gator MonroeGator Monroe Banned Posts: 655 Senior Member
    I'm frankly not sure he passes the Turing test.[/QU Whatever dude...
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,978 Senior Member
    I'm frankly not sure he passes the Turing test.[/QU Whatever dude...

    You are an auto-reply posting machine, I knew it, I knew it all along. :tooth:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,736 Senior Member
    You know, on Bill having a mistress, can you honestly blame him?
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.


«1
Sign In or Register to comment.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.