Home Main Category Hunting

Trail Cams Out for 7 Days - WOW

twatwa Senior MemberPosts: 2,245 Senior Member
Trail cams in Missouri deer territory have been out for 7 days, checked them on Saturday evening......Hold on to your hats, there are some dandies.......I am so pumped right now I can't think about anything else.....(computer download issues, going to have to wait a bit )

Replies

• orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 8,365 Senior Member
    In the meantime, here is a short video of Jessica Alba and this years playmate of the year cavorting semi naked at a rifle range.....................(computer download issues, going to have to wait a bit )

**** man, I know anticipation is half the pleasure, but I am an impatient SOB.........
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,249 Senior Member
    orchidman wrote: »
    In the meantime, here is a short video of Jessica Alba and this years playmate of the year cavorting semi naked at a rifle range.....................(computer download issues, going to have to wait a bit )

**** man, I know anticipation is half the pleasure, but I am an impatient SOB.........

So, what were they shooting? Bolt action? AR's? Range? Come on Alec, we are impatient too!
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
    So, what were they shooting? Bolt action? AR's? Range? Come on Alec, we are impatient too!

I don't think they actually had rifles................cos I didn't notice the fine details. Well I actually did notice the finer details, just not of the rifles.....................:tooth:
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 25,146 Senior Member
    You should see what is walking down the street in front of the house
    dang I dropped the camera.

Clean is pulling all the window shades
  • twatwa Senior Member Posts: 2,245 Senior Member
    Yeah sorry.......thought I would be able to resolve quickly.....I am going to have to get help to get them loaded. We have a hell of a drop tine buck this year and a couple really big deer.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,813 Senior Member
    I had a Bigfoot sighting on mine a few years ago, but I can't get it to work - just take my word for it.

Just kidding. Here it is:

SamFeeder.jpg
  • BigDanSBigDanS Senior Member Posts: 6,992 Senior Member
    twa wrote: »
    trail cams in missouri deer territory have been out for 7 days, checked them on saturday evening......hold on to your hats, there are some dandies.......i am so pumped right now i can't think about anything else.....(computer download issues, going to have to wait a bit )

tease!

D
    "A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester:
    sorry for the delay.....

modrop2015.jpg

modrop22015.jpg

motall82015.jpg

mo1120152.jpg

mo8s2015.jpg

mosplit2015.jpg

motall8skinny2015.jpg

MOSPLITBROW2015.jpg
  • Six-GunSix-Gun Senior Member Posts: 8,155 Senior Member
    Boy, thise are some nice ones. You're gonna have to get out there eeeearly and quietly to get in a stand before they are close enough to bump.
    Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 12,068 Senior Member
    Dang! Them's some nice deer!
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,813 Senior Member
    Nice.

It's great to know that there are some 'shooters' in the area that you intend to hunt. I've had that experience, and I know how much more fun it is to know that I have a chance to score any time I go out. The game camera, combined with an undisturbed hunting area, is about as good as it gets for a deer hunter. I found that it makes me much more patient, and I can enjoy watching the ones I don't intend to shoot. Some say that spot and stalk is the only 'true' hunting experience, but I disagree. It does require more skill, but it just doesn't work in some places. You have to adapt to the area you are in, and all but the most devout purists use whatever legal advantages they can dream up, and still come up short, quite often.
    bisley wrote: »
    I had a Bigfoot sighting on mine a few years ago, but I can't get it to work - just take my word for it.

Just kidding. Here it is:

SamFeeder.jpg

Damn thats a big one! :jester: (like I could talk)
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 25,146 Senior Member
    2012 was pretty much the last good year where I hunt in MO, the blue tongue disease hit hard and it was pretty tough hunting for big deer and numbers the last few years, it hit them really hard. This is very encouraging, I would say these are all 3 to 4 year old bucks. After an evening drive and counting 29 deer on the land we hunt (in 20 minutes) Saturday evening, and checking this one camera and it only being out for 7 days, well let's just say I am going to have some nice dreams for a while.......:drool2:
    Worth waiting for twa. Look forward with interest to the hunting reports. :up::up:
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    sorry for the delay.....

modrop2015.jpg

Oh shoot! I'll be right up!!! Fine looking deer there. Now the big trick will be to get them to show their faces in the daylight hours when they're legal. I think they're smarter than we think and won't show their faces in daylight until sex overpowers their minds. in other words Rut.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,577 Senior Member
    Wow, I'd be happy with any one of those bucks. I haven't deer hunt in several years. Maybe I should try this year...
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
    cpj wrote: »
    You northern MO hunters SUCK.
    Yes we get those here, but not that many!

You would be surprised.....Warsaw.
    Property is about a mile from Rainey creek.
    snake284 wrote: »
    sorry for the delay.....

modrop2015.jpg

Oh shoot! I'll be right up!!! Fine looking deer there. Now the big trick will be to get them to show their faces in the daylight hours when they're legal. I think they're smarter than we think and won't show their faces in daylight until sex overpowers their minds. in other words Rut.

The nice thing about Missouri is the rifle season coincides with the rut perfect every year. Bow hunting will be a little trickier.
  • WeatherbyWeatherby Senior Member Posts: 4,953 Senior Member
    Better watch that tree......barking deer is not easy I've heard.
    Get that drop tine one
    Weatherby wrote: »
    Better watch that tree......barking deer is not easy I've heard.
    Get that drop tine one

HaHA - you remember my late year muzzle loader miss don't you?
    50caltree.jpg
  • WeatherbyWeatherby Senior Member Posts: 4,953 Senior Member
    HaHA - you remember my late year muzzle loader miss don't you?
    50caltree.jpg

I do sometimes those are the most memorable hunts :up:
    Climax springs is heaven on earth buddy