Biden calls Chattanooga gunman a 'perverted jihadist'

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,978 Senior Member
Sad as it is ole "Uncle Joe" has better sense than Obammy and calls a spade a spade.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/15/biden-calls-chattanooga-gunman-perverted-jihadist/?intcmp=hplnws
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,724 Senior Member
    Every once in a while Biden lets the truth slip out. Seems like he's the only Democrat that's willing to call it what it is in a long time.
    He may be thinking of throwing his hat in the ring for the presidency. That would give "Cankles" Clinton and Bernie "Everything For Free" Sanders a fit.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,978 Senior Member
    Losing his son recently and seeing all those Marines and a Sailor losing their lives needlessly may have influenced his comments.

If I had to choose between Pantsuit and Sanders or Joe, I'd take Biden in a heart beat over them as POTUS. Hopefully it will be none of them or any Dem.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 6,999 Senior Member
    I'm sure he knows a perverted Jihadist when he see's one, he's been working with one for seven years!!
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 6,939 Senior Member
    And so his quest to generate the perception of distance from the currently unpopular administration to seek the office for himself begins. I'm pretty sure they take an oath similar to this:

In the name of all the competitors I promise that we shall take part in these Presidental Games, rejecting and belittling the rules which govern civilized society, committing ourselves to a sport without honesty and without decency, in the true spirit of power-grabbing, for the glory of ourselves and the honor of our parties.

Welcome to the 57th Say Anything, Do Anything Olympiad. Let the Games begin!
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    The New Hunger games ?

Then let the games begin !

Only let it be the politicians competing against each other !
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,978 Senior Member
    Now they (supporters/committee) are floating the idy that Biden will be a one term only president, if he runs and if he is elected. They say he would not run for a second term.

Why, maybe a couple reasons, his age and to somehow put forth he will do good things because he isn't worried about trying to get reelected. He is 72(?) now.
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 6,474 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Now they (supporters/committee) are floating the idy that Biden will be a one term only president, if he runs and if he is elected. They say he would not run for a second term.

Why, maybe a couple reasons, his age and to somehow put forth he will do good things because he isn't worried about trying to get reelected. He is 72(?) now.

Not to mention he's already senile, so he's got that part behind him as well.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • drsfefadrsfefa Member Posts: 405 Member
    Big Al1 wrote: »
    I'm sure he knows a perverted Jihadist when he see's one, he's been working with one for seven years!!

:agree:
    Responsible CCW is a lifetime commitment to Avoidance, Deterrence, and De-Escalation.